IGNORED

Paulton Rovers Friendly

Gillies Downs Leeds

I don't think Paulton are lying, they genuinely thought they were playing the under 21's, more likely City have changed things without informing Paulton

Paulton's game was only arranged on wed night after North Leigh pulled out so they would know what age group they were playing. I was only putting it on here as i hadn't seen it advertised it anywhere. There are alot of reds in the area who might be interested in  popping over to Winterfield Road.

It was the u18s at Paulton today, Carlos Anton (the Spaniard) was coach. City won 1-2 against what I think was Paulton's first team. The right back (number 2) and the keeper, were particularly impressive. The two wingers were rapid but lacked a bit of end product. The striker (number 15 i think) scored a beauty of a free kick first half. Didn't manage to pick up names I'm afraid. 

I was there, the 15 was Connor Lemonheigh Evans i belive, scored a cracking 20 yard free kick into the top corner. He took a heavy knock just before half time and ended on crutches. Looks a decent prospect in the striker department. The other 3 standouts for me were the keeper Max O'Leary who was outstanding, the number 5 who i believe is Jack Alexander who joined us from Liverpools Acadamy and his defensive partner number 4 Ben Last who as well as defending very well is very comfortable at bringing the ball out. Thoroughly enjoyed the game in the sun against a decent Paulton team.

I was there, the 15 was Connor Lemonheigh Evans i belive, scored a cracking 20 yard free kick into the top corner. He took a heavy knock just before half time and ended on crutches. Looks a decent prospect in the striker department. The other 3 standouts for me were the keeper Max O'Leary who was outstanding, the number 5 who i believe is Jack Alexander who joined us from Liverpools Acadamy and his defensive partner number 4 Ben Last who as well as defending very well is very comfortable at bringing the ball out. Thoroughly enjoyed the game in the sun against a decent Paulton team.

Oh dear, an injury due to a heavy challenge in a pre season game..! Some people will be up in arms about the whole fixture now!

Also a massive game at Almondsbury today at 3pm.

Real Thornbury v Thornbury Town.

Should be tasty!

It's all settled down now in Thornbury, The Glass has been cleared and the ambulances have moved the casualties to Southmead

Got real tasty as KO approached as rival fans met each other leaving the town to make the trip down the A38. It has been reported that 30 Real Thornbury fans have been arrested in connection with fan violence and 37 Thornbury Town Fans for the same offense.

Avon And Somerset police did the best they could but with the numbers in attendance it was difficult to stop trouble. No police officers or Horses were injured in today's events

Thornbury Correspondent YDTD

It's all settled down now in Thornbury, The Glass has been cleared and the ambulances have moved the casualties to Southmead

Got real tasty as KO approached as rival fans met each other leaving the town to make the trip down the A38. It has been reported that 30 Real Thornbury fans have been arrested in connection with fan violence and 37 Thornbury Town Fans for the same offense.

Avon And Somerset police did the best they could but with the numbers in attendance it was difficult to stop trouble. No police officers or Horses were injured in today's events

Thornbury Correspondent YDTD

In all seriousness apparently it did kick off!

Archived