IGNORED

The Colin Daniel Fund Raiser...

Fordy62

This is an entirely inappropriate and infantile thread.

There are thousands of more deserving causes and this will only heap more misery on the already utterly humiliated and miserable sags.

What's more, this thread has interrupted the peace of my Greek island holiday. I haven't laughed so much since I was offered a glass of Ouzo.

Count me in for a tenner.

This is how legends are made- well done!

To all that contacted me - all info about your kind donations have been sent to Tim so he knows to expect them.

Based on the donations I know about - this is going very well indeed!

Well done all!

Yep,

Just sent my contribution in.

Thinking ahead, I think a deadline of around August 4th needs to be set. This gives a few days to contact the press, and ensure Sir Colin is available to be presented with gift. A simultaneous visit and handover of cheque to A&S Police could then be arranged.

I think we need to aim for August 9th editions of Sun / Mirror etc, so that the whole country is aware of these events just hours before kick off.

This is an entirely inappropriate and infantile thread.

There are thousands of more deserving causes and this will only heap more misery on the already utterly humiliated and miserable sags.

What's more, this thread has interrupted the peace of my Greek island holiday. I haven't laughed so much since I was offered a glass of Ouzo.

Count me in for a tenner.

This is how legends are made- well done!

This ticks all the boxes for what makes a good post. The first sentence filled me with outrage but as it developed I realised that it had just the right level of humour, followed by a good laugh. Relax in Greece and drink anything except Ouzo.

Hahahahaha. I'd say we're there or there abouts for the champagne. Any surplus now for those poor horses.

Yeah, you could say I'm feeling 'prowed' to be City.

It'd still be cool to notch the total up, though, imo and get the horses only the finest carrots.

Been headhunting one or two of the more vocal anti-sag heads on here and must pop over to the delightful chaps on ziderheads and pester them too.

Ten Minutes of Rough has generously offered to match the grand total which demonstrates great humility on his part ;)

A huge thank you once again for everyone's fine efforts.

One Colin Daniel!

Would Colin agree to present carrots to the punched one?

Very much doubt he'd want to, specially after 'that goal' ..... besides do we really need/want him on board?

Except in recent times there's never been much love lost between our fans, his clubs & him, he is more acceptable to many of us now but do you really think 'Colin's' prepared to forgive & forget that Palace goal that never was at the Gate.

No point asking Warnock IMO ;)

Archived