IGNORED

Train Company Competition

22A

Received an invite to a competition from Cross Country Trains. Look at the fifth prize!

The prizes are as follows:

A private Stadium and Club Tour with a City Legend followed by a 2x course lunch served in one ofthe club's Platinum boxes overlooking the pitch and stadium at the Etihad (Manchester City, up to four people)

Skydiving with the Red Devils (for one person)

Step onto the famous Coronation street cobbles & go behind the scenes exclusively at the former set in Manchester (for up to 10 people)

Four tickets to the ULTIMATE Reunion! The Big Reunion Boyband Arena Tour plus a meet and greet

x4 VIP Hospitality tickets for a Bristol Rugby Club league fixture at Ashton Gate and x4 VIP Hospitality tickets for a Bristol City Football Club league fixture at Ashton Gate between September 2014 and May 2015, subject to availability. A minimum of 2 course meal will be provided, complimentary match day programme and car park pass. A stadium tour will be offered where available.

Received an invite to a competition from Cross Country Trains. Look at the fifth prize!

The prizes are as follows:

A private Stadium and Club Tour with a City Legend followed by a 2x course lunch served in one ofthe club's Platinum boxes overlooking the pitch and stadium at the Etihad (Manchester City, up to four people)

Skydiving with the Red Devils (for one person)

Step onto the famous Coronation street cobbles & go behind the scenes exclusively at the former set in Manchester (for up to 10 people)

Four tickets to the ULTIMATE Reunion! The Big Reunion Boyband Arena Tour plus a meet and greet

x4 VIP Hospitality tickets for a Bristol Rugby Club league fixture at Ashton Gate and x4 VIP Hospitality tickets for a Bristol City Football Club league fixture at Ashton Gate between September 2014 and May 2015, subject to availability. A minimum of 2 course meal will be provided, complimentary match day programme and car park pass. A stadium tour will be offered where available.

Got a link to this competition or is it invite only?

Surely the prizes are in the wrong order?!!

They seem like a pretty motley bunch of prizes.

I think, even if I wasn't a City fan, the City one is the only prize on there I'd be remotely interested in. The Man City one isn't even on a match day, so it's effectively a free meal with a view of some grass.

They seem like a pretty motley bunch of prizes.

. The Man City one isn't even on a match day, so it's effectively a free meal with a view of some grass.

I've only just realised how cheapskate this is. City could cash in on this sort of thing and offer a roll of artificial grass and a packed lunch as a prize. The advantage would be you could take your roll of grass wherever you wanted to eat your packed lunch.

Archived