IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

Why does everyone assume it would be Sam who would be off? If anything I assume it would be more likely to be JET who'd be off, we'd be forcing him into a system here now as everything else appears to be different to where he'd fit. He moved to be in S.O'D's team with him now gone I was thinking it was only a matter of time before he left as well. Been no sign of him signing an extension to his contract (like Sammy so far) so wouldn't be surprised to see us cash in if possible.

.............................................................FIELDING.......................................................

................................AYLING...............OSBORNE....................WILLIAMS.........................................

LITTLE..............................ELLIOTT..........................SMITH.............................FREEMAN.....

..................................................................JET....................................................................

................................................BALDOCK........AGARD....................................................................

Maybe this? SC likes playing two strikers plus also accommodates JET as an attacking midfielder.

..................................................................FIELDING.......................................................

....................AYLING...................OSBORNE...............WILLIAMS....................CUNNINGHAM

.....................................ELLIOTT..................SMITH..............FREEMAN...............................

.......................................................................JET................................................................

........................................................BALDOCK......AGARD.........................................................

If he's scored 21 goals last season, was integral in getting Rotherham promoted, can play in two positions and is young, I doubt we'll be the only club interested.

If we land him rather than a Championship club I'll be surprised and impressed. Until then, everything is speculation.

I think its just agent talk like that lad who was meant to be on trial out in SA who actually wasn't or a number of other storys sky publish that turn out to be rubbish,

They are as bad as football rumours when it comes to linking players,

In fairness to Peter O'Rouke Sky Sports Journo he's been spot on all summer 

I cant see Sammy going unless we get a stupid offer come in. However I wouldn't be surprised to see JET go, He's not your typical Cotterill sort of player hardworking, chase back and get stuck in sort of player We now have Freeman to add creativity with Reid as backup so maybe we will cash in on JET because since SOD left he's been a shadow of the player we first saw and loved

Why does everyone assume it would be Sam who would be off? If anything I assume it would be more likely to be JET who'd be off, we'd be forcing him into a system here now as everything else appears to be different to where he'd fit. He moved to be in S.O'D's team with him now gone I was thinking it was only a matter of time before he left as well. Been no sign of him signing an extension to his contract (like Sammy so far) so wouldn't be surprised to see us cash in if possible.

I'm thinking this too. It would be so much easier (from a picking the team point of view) if JET wasn't here. The team seems more fluid without him, much simpler to move players in and out rather than putting JET in and seeing who we got to fit around him. It makes me uncomfortable to see one player having so much 'power'. As good as it has been, after all you cannot disregard the goals he has contributed, in many ways it has been our biggest downfall too.

The weird thing is, and I know it doesn't work like this, but if he signs and we keep everyone else, our side is almost beginning to look like a league one dream team! On paper that team should be absolutely demolishing this league. Exciting times.

Real Madrid of League one?!

The weird thing is, and I know it doesn't work like this, but if he signs and we keep everyone else, our side is almost beginning to look like a league one dream team! On paper that team should be absolutely demolishing this league. Exciting times.

How many times in the past have we had, on paper, the best,team in  the division and with the ability to gain promotion only to fall short out on the pitch?

The best and most successful team we've had in recent times was, on paper, possibly among the weakest in the division but got to within 90 minutes of the premier league. If Cotterill can get our present squad playing as a team then we must have a strong chance of contending at the right end of the table for a change, but we need a few competitive games under our belts before we can get carried away on a wave of optimism.

Optimism is a feeling with which I have not been familiar for a number of seasons. I think I prefer pessimism and the club then exceeding my expectations!

How many times in the past have we had, on paper, the best,team in the division and with the ability to gain promotion only to fall short out on the pitch?

The best and most successful team we've had in recent times was, on paper, possibly among the weakest in the division but got to within 90 minutes of the premier league. If Cotterill can get our present squad playing as a team then we must have a strong chance of contending at the right end of the table for a change, but we need a few competitive games under our belts before we can get carried away on a wave of optimism.

Optimism is a feeling with which I have not been familiar for a number of seasons. I think I prefer pessimism and the club then exceeding my expectations!

Completely agree with you btw, was just an observation

In fairness to Peter O'Rouke Sky Sports Journo he's been spot on all summer 

I cant see Sammy going unless we get a stupid offer come in. However I wouldn't be surprised to see JET go, He's not your typical Cotterill sort of player hardworking, chase back and get stuck in sort of player We now have Freeman to add creativity with Reid as backup so maybe we will cash in on JET because since SOD left he's been a shadow of the player we first saw and loved

seen on JET's twitter that he's just bought a new house in Bristol, would be amazed if he's off

No room it seems for JET, Freeman, Baldock and Agard. If anyone can think of a formation that accommodates all four I'd love to see it

Nice to have decent options from the bench though.

These don't have to play week in week out. There will be times when players are off form , injured , or just tired. It's the best squads that win leagues and promotions, not just the best team.

Real Madrid of League one?!

Bloody hell Super......! I can imagine the Manchester United of Non League's forum going into meltdown now.....imagine if we got them in the Cup, Real Madrid vs Manchester United, that would have to be a live game!

I'm not sure if I am buying this rumour, of course happy to be wrong. That said, it's likely that another striker will come in I would have thought. With the debate about keeping everyone happy going on, the same points will apply. There we will see the mark of whether Cotterrill is a good manager or not. City have the resources to assemble a good squad at this level, it depends on whether Cotterrill can make them gel and keep them happy for a season or not.

Bloody hell Super......! I can imagine the Manchester United of Non League's forum going into meltdown now.....imagine if we got them in the Cup, Real Madrid vs Manchester United, that would have to be a live game!

Carling Cup? or JPT? ................Oh wait

Archived