IGNORED

The Big Count!

dziekanowski

So the crowd at the moment is just shy of 11k by the sounds of it. hopefully its a bit more full than that come the game!

I doubt Colchester will bring more than a few hundred, so probably about 9.5k sold so far.

I doubt Colchester will bring more than a few hundred, so probably about 9.5k sold so far.

Isn't capacity around 14600, with the away fans being limited to about 1100 meaning 13500 for home fans? Taking away the approx 2500 unsold seats gives 11k. Obviously this doesn't account for premium seating and any restricted view seats which are put on sale once the rest are sold out.

Can you remember roughly how this broke down per stand?

As of yesterday evening it was as thus:

Williams central - 719

Dolman central - 331

Dolman wings - 1043

Williams wings - 37

Atyeo - 324

Family - 158

Williams wings is block e and f (EE relocation) and the spaces are in the very front rows.

The upper dolman and upper Atyeo also have very few seats left. Probably 800+ of the remaining seats are in the lower Dolman. The 2 blocks in the Williams nearest the Atyeo are showing as completely sold out/unavailable although any spare seats here may be used as overflow if required (my own guess - not heard anything from the club!).

• Admin

So can anyone clarify if you're able to buy Williams block A upper tickets this season?

Just looked on the "online ticketing" https://bcfc.bristol-sport.co.uk/ticket.aspx?fixture=67865ab6-5b0b-e411-95a4-005056b7b24a

Only Williams Stand tickets are for B-D / G-K and E/F, but don't know why ? Maybe all those that moved across from E and F etc have filled this block?

So almost 300 tickets have been sold in 2 days. If that rate continues the sell out is pretty much on.

Going back to the original question, I guess it remains to be seen how many of those 300 were season tickets. I would guess a fair percentage as we are approaching the new season, the club have advertised season tickets again over the past week and this week will have contained the final payday for many people before the new season starts.

I am guessing we will either have to wait for final sales figures from the club, or recount once season ticket sales have finished.

Archived