IGNORED

Ldv Trophy.....

Redarmy987

I know everyone is joking about getting a bye last season by playing the sags but I do remember them giving us a stern test and it being a pretty close game ,which actually made our late winner even more sweet.

Probably the most fight they showed all season; was literally all down hill from there.

Bye is a good thing; gives us a full month extra before entering, and longer for the team to settle in/get rest early in the season.

Actually hope we do well this year; always good to be competitive in cups.

I know everyone is joking about getting a bye last season by playing the sags but I do remember them giving us a stern test and it being a pretty close game ,which actually made our late winner even more sweet.

It was a typical cup match against lesser opposition. We dominated the first half and should have been 3 or 4 nil up at HT, in the 2nd half we took our foot of the gas (excuse the pun) and the plucky part timers had a good 30 minutes including an equaliser (back of the head, in off the post) that they can tell their grandchildren about. We won the match, they claim some bizarre victory because we only beat them by one goal.

The magic of the cup.

Really can't muster any excitement or interest in the pisspot trophy. What's Usain Bolts alleged opinion of the commonwealth games?

Here's the deal a few matches that mean nothing at all and generate as much interest as the women's weightlifting in the Commonwealth Games and then "Bingo", Regional Final and Wembley final .

A little bonus to complement our promotion season and our loss in the League cup final .

Archived