IGNORED

Fantasy Premier League

citywest30

Think I counted it correctly..... 51 people are now in that league :laughcont:

Anyway how is everyone lining up? My team changes every other day but at the moment I've gone with

Szczesny

Debuchy Kompany Lovern

Eriksen Oscar Mata Ozil Coutinho 

Costa Remy

Yeah I set up a city twitter league, You don't have to be on twitter of course but mainly all the people on my twitter are city fans, it was at 25 last time I checked. Here's the code if anyone on here wants to join 13234-5236

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Joined the league, won both of mine last year, so hoping to win it all this time!

Brett, I wouldn't put Lovren in your team. Liverpool will be a shadow of last years team.

Think Lovren at Liverpool will get more points than he would have at Southampton. I'm still hoping Man United get Vermaelen though. Would be a bargain at only 5 mill and would be a straight swap for Lovren.

Checked numbers this am and we're on 10 in the classic league and 7 in the head to head. Don't think we'll catch up the city twitter league (over 50 already) but would be great to get it bigger. Plenty of time left to join. Spread the word. See above posts for the two codes.

Checked numbers this am and we're on 10 in the classic league and 7 in the head to head. Don't think we'll catch up the city twitter league (over 50 already) but would be great to get it bigger. Plenty of time left to join. Spread the word. See above posts for the two codes.

I've joined both!

Up to 75 now :blink:

I'm just about to join your one :thumbsup:

Archived