IGNORED

Man City

Derk94

Sorry if this has already been posted..

For all the Purple/Lime lovers, this is their 3rd kit for this season.

What's worse is that if we decided to ever use purple and lime again it would be seen as copying them! Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

It wouldn't be seen as copying. Our kit is up there in the top 10 worst kits of all time for all to see!

Im gutted we havent had a purple and lime kit since! Iconic beating liverpool in it. And could of been used far more often I think at least 80% of our fans would like to see another purple and lime kit! I also dont know why we dont have yellow and green like we used to years ago always like those kits. I like this year's white one though. But hate the plain black kits.

That's no where near the 'purple' used in our mid 90's away kits.. its more dark blue and yellowish/green.  Purple & Lime will always be unique.. 

Im gutted we havent had a purple and lime kit since! Iconic beating liverpool in it. And could of been used far more often I think at least 80% of our fans would like to see another purple and lime kit! I also dont know why we dont have yellow and green like we used to years ago always like those kits. I like this year's white one though. But hate the plain black kits.

You may well get your wish - wait a couple more weeks...

Take the rose tinted specs off peeps, it looked terrible and is only memorable because of a single game. Not worth putting our players through the shame of wearing something that looks like a Lawrence Lewellen Bowen wet dream

Take the rose tinted specs off peeps, it looked terrible and is only memorable because of a single game. Not worth putting our players through the shame of wearing something that looks like a Lawrence Lewellen Bowen wet dream

Considering the monstrosity that is the modern coloured boots that these players wear, I don't think the players will be shamed wearing the Purple and Lime.

I for one would love to see it back for one season.

The purple and lime monstrosity reminded me of my puke after a teenage pernod and black session.

In the name of all that is holy, consign it to room 101 and never mention it again!

Purple and lime wasn't too bad...there were lots of funny designs & colour combos in the early/mid 90's....see Peterborough away..

My dad the peterborough fan purchased that shirt for a tenner in the end of season sale in about 95/96. Fortunately i don't think i've ever seen him wear it, and it's been in hiding ever since somewhere in the house.

Was nicknamed the sick shirt and looks like someone has just chundered all over it.

Archived