IGNORED

Sheffield Utd In Usa...

REDOXO

The Chicago branch of the City supporters club is temporarily back to its all time high of two! As such we were discussing match options for next weekend and it seems VPN/wiziwig/myp2p are the options. I know the NYC boys can get to a bar in Manhattan that shows the games,.

Any of the NY boys know if they will be screening there?

The Chicago branch of the City supporters club is temporarily back to its all time high of two! As such we were discussing match options for next weekend and it seems VPN/wiziwig/myp2p are the options. I know the NYC boys can get to a bar in Manhattan that shows the games,.

Any of the NY boys know if they will be screening there?

As of now not hopeful that any bar here is showing it. Suspect I will be taking the MyP2P option also.

I'm working at a summer camp in North Wisconsin. We've got Directv but I can't find any channels showing it. So I'm hoping that the wi-fi will cope with a stream!

Chicago fans... I'm in Chicago on the 20th and 21st. Would love to meet some city fans.

Also I'll be in San Fran, San Diego, LA and New York.

Never been what's it like?

Warmer in the summer, colder in the winter, less humid... and, as we like to say, actually in Alaska :) 

The running joke with Anchorage is that they are trying so hard to be Seattle-like, that Los Anchorage is just south of Alaska. 

Definitely seems that quite a few city fans live in North America.  I reckon we should follow the lead of the Prem teams and play next year's pre-season tour in the States against the MLS boys.  Would sure be the holiday of a lifetime.

Defo.  Games against Vancouver, Seattle and Portland.  Stuff of dreams

A pre season against MLS teams would be a cracking proposition. Of course I'm being very biased as it would mean it would be easier for me to watch my beloved City. It would also give us an opportunity to play against past players like Saborio and Orr. Come on Steve, you know it makes sense, ride the coat tails of the World Cup surge in the interest of soccer in the US. (Yes I said "soccer" I don't care what they call it over here, as long as it keeps growing and makes it easier for myself and my kids to gain access to "real football" as my old man informs every American he meets.

Archived