IGNORED

Article On The Emerging Academy Players

devoncider

Nice article. I'm glad Bryan got a start tonight and I thought he played alright. Ultimately none of his attacks led to anything (nobody's did tonight) but overall he always works his socks off and at least tries to get things going even if they don't always come off.

I also appreciate that he was one of the few to hang back and clap the crowd at the end. I guess being a fan himself it means more to him.

Bryan's main problem is his inability or fear of, beating his defender. He was very isolated on his own on the left last night. He needs another left sided player there for support/ to overlap. However one or two crosses that he did whip in were of decent standard

Bryan's main problem is his inability or fear of, beating his defender. He was very isolated on his own on the left last night. He needs another left sided player there for support/ to overlap. However one or two crosses that he did whip in were of decent standard

I thought Bryan looked very confident last night, his trouble is the Wing Back system causing him to start from deep and having two players in front of hime with no overlap option. Thought he looked infinately better than Cunningham has this season so far and deserves a run in the side.

I thought Bryan looked very confident last night, his trouble is the Wing Back system causing him to start from deep and having two players in front of hime with no overlap option. Thought he looked infinately better than Cunningham has this season so far and deserves a run in the side.

The key difference for me was that he was a better defensive cover for Williams.  He seems intelligent with a good understanding of defensive positioning.  If he gets a run in the side he could improve significantly.  He's certainly the most advanced of the 3 home grown lads.

Archived