IGNORED

The New Pitch

GlastonburyRed

Does it need a bit more time to bed in? For me, it seems to play slower, perhaps even with a bit of a bobble. Just doesn't seem to have as much zip in it - might explain a few of the 'forced' looking back passes last night, I don't know. In any event, the white lines could definitely do with some more attention.           

Does it need a bit more time to bed in? For me, it seems to play slower, perhaps even with a bit of a bobble. Just doesn't seem to have as much zip in it - might explain a few of the 'forced' looking back passes last night, I don't know. In any event, the white lines could definitely do with some more attention.

Slower on passes, bouncier on high balls.

We should let this knowledge play to our advantage, but we don't seem to be.

In fairness Robbo tis only our second game on the surface and for many of our starters last night was their first .

True enough.

Think Cotts should get a bit of training on the pitch though as, from what I've seen, those millions of little plastic spigots certainly affect the feel of it.

True enough.

Think Cotts should get a bit of training on the pitch though as, from what I've seen, those millions of little plastic spigots certainly affect the feel of it.

Oh now you've evoked a classic Peter Cook and Dudley Moore sketch.

"So if i understand correctly Mr Spigot you're applying for the role of Tarzan ? A role normally associated with a person with two legs."...

:rofl2br:

Archived