IGNORED

Predictable Subs

NVMal

On Saturday we brought on El Abd for Cunningham and Pack for Freeman, and last night it was El Abd for Bryan and Freeman for Pack. I can see the logic in these changes (ie. shoring us up at the back) when we are leading but when drawing at home i would like us be a bit more adventurous and go for the win.

Ok, it worked on Saturday but we looked a bit disorganised after the changes last night.

The game was crying out for JET, he should've been given 20 minutes to put Orient on the back foot.

2 points lost last night i feel, Orient aren't a bad team but we need to be looking to win our home games.

On Saturday we brought on El Abd for Cunningham and Pack for Freeman, and last night it was El Abd for Bryan and Freeman for Pack. I can see the logic in these changes (ie. shoring us up at the back) when we are leading but when drawing at home i would like us be a bit more adventurous and go for the win.

Ok, it worked on Saturday but we looked a bit disorganised after the changes last night.

The game was crying out for JET, he should've been given 20 minutes to put Orient on the back foot.

2 points lost last night i feel, Orient aren't a bad team but we need to be looking to win our home games.

or not losing them perhaps?

Anyway surely we are a team in transition?

Archived