IGNORED

What A Lovely Chap

SimonL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

"THE DAMNING MESSAGES 

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff"

Interesting isn't it. Yes, Tan is a bit if a nutter and I disagree with some of the stuff he's done at Cardiff but it appears that actually he was right with the whole Malky Mackay situation - didn't see that coming at the time.

What a horrible pair Mackay and Moody sound.

I didn't realise a law firm could get a search order and go into people's houses and seize equipment? Thought it was only the Police or immigration etc?

Also, I am not defending what was said in any way, but were these private conversations between two people? As long as their views didn't impact on their work, ie they may have thought one thing and said another then surely the evidence is very shaky?

Big difference between players and managers though.

A bit of a difference perhaps. Hoddle got jobs after his comments about the disabled I'm sure there are other examples, Pardew was lucky to keep his IMO any other profession he would have been fired.

I have no doubt he'll get another job but work as a pundit on the BBC might dry up somewhat.

He could always go and work in Spain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

"THE DAMNING MESSAGES 

'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff"

Definitely guilty of saying something similar at a game  :laughcont:

As bonkers as Tan is he always said the truth will come out re: Malky and it's pretty damning if true (can't see it not given press have published details and Moody has walked at CPFC)

The football league look after their own though don't they. If they don't like someone they will destroy them, if they like them they will protect them to the hilt. 

That's a bit sceptical of you...what you mean is if they have transgressed they will be punished if they haven't they will be exonerated.  Its called justice.

Single line texts completely out of context can be made to look however you want them to.

As someone else said, god forbid anyone goes through my phone.

Without seeing full transcripts of the messages it's not really fair to judge. The LMA apparently have, and have taken the stance they have, so clearly a nothing story.

Jason Roberts can wind his neck in as well!

Archived