IGNORED

Predictions Rochdale Vs Bcfc

red66

Being crazy practical, I'd say we need four points from the next two fixtures, and think we've a better chance tomorrow for three than at Notts County, so however it comes, hope we really go for it.

Rochdale 2-4 Bristol City

Baldock breaks his duck with a brace, Flint notches one, and Agard makes his case off the bench, but it is tense until late on.

we will batter them first half,3-0 up inside 20 minutes,baldock all 3 from  wilbrahams knock downs, 1 more disallowed and a penalty saved aswell.

second half get hit on the counter,drop of heads and 3-2 with ten minutes to go.squeaky bums until 91st  minute when Jet comes on and hits  a blinding bender from 45 yards into the top corner running out 4-2 winners................. in my dreams

i feel our first defeat coming on tomorrow 1-0 rochdale

I have the feeling already, that unless our opponents put in the game of their season or barring bad decisions / luck , the 3 points are going to be ours. I think we will keep getting better as the season goes along, after xmas were going to run away with it. knock me if you want, but I've had the same feeling on every promotion since 75/76. I've got bets on it, the odds will come in week by week.

It is awful thing to admit, but at the back of my mind I cannot lose the 'but it's Rochdale' feeling.

Assuming Cotts keeps those thoughts away from the minds of our players - they are playing us for points purely on merit - then I will be disappointed if we do not win. 2-1 to us.

No, no, no.

:disapointed2se:

This has Rochdale 2 City 4 written all over it.

If it is not Rochdale 2, City 4, then I will drink all the Butcombe Gold in the house as a punishment.

Up the City!

:drunk2:

TFR

P.S. Samo II is right.

I like all positive predictions on here and I would like to see us getting 3 points out of this.. we should be beating teams like Rochdale and I hope we can.

But.. as much as I would LOVE for City to come away with 3 points, I think we will lose 1-0.. because whenever we lose 1-0 it always used to rain on away games before we got to the ground and right now in Stoke it's raining.. hopefully City will pull away and send us home happy with 3 points.

COYR!

Archived