IGNORED

Whats With All The Negativity....?

brizzlelou

Long time reader, first time poster here. Been on holiday for the last week and i cannot believe all the negativity that has come about in such a short space of time. There seems to be a lot of upset over baldock going when to be honest it was pretty clear he was going when agard signed. I know a lot will say cotts has been banging on about 4 strikers but what's to say a loanee wont come in? I'm still pretty positive about the season ahead. Anyway like i said, first time poster so go gentle.......as if.

Long time reader, first time poster here. Been on holiday for the last week and i cannot believe all the negativity that has come about in such a short space of time. There seems to be a lot of upset over baldock going when to be honest it was pretty clear he was going when agard signed. I know a lot will say cotts has been banging on about 4 strikers but what's to say a loanee wont come in? I'm still pretty positive about the season ahead. Anyway like i said, first time poster so go gentle.......as if.

I'm not sure there is  a whole lot of negativity (notwithstanding the threads entitled Has The Bubble Burst and Can We Even Finish 20th Now  and My God, What Are We Doing Selling A Player - That's It, Armageddon Is Nigh).

I think there is a degree of disappointment and concern that 20 goals have most likely disappeared down the plughole (because we have seen Baldock do this with our own eyes, we haven't the same confidence with Agard...yet) and I think there is - well I'm speaking for me here - a sense of eyebrow-raising as it seemed Baldock had intimated he was happy to stay.

There is also a sense of onwards and maybe not upwards, but just onwards... Get on with things once the window is shut.

Blimey, if you want negativity, wait till Micky Naysayer doesn't sign today...!!

Archived