IGNORED

Come On Own Up, Who Did This?

Esmond Million's Bung

• Admin

Are you serious Tim?

Google some of Gorgeous Georges anti white British actions and ask "why has someone NOT filled him in before now"

Well overdue.

I'm with you on this, very surprised that he hasn't been "done" before - long overdue in my eyes!

Just makes you wonder what sort of person was posing for photos with him in the first place!!!

I'm with you on this, very surprised that he hasn't been "done" before - long overdue in my eyes!

Just makes you wonder what sort of person was posing for photos with him in the first place!!!

people waiting for flights to syria or iraq I expect,

long overdue and the person who did it should be made a lord

If you look at the photos of his 'supporters' helping him when he had been pelted with eggs, you will probably find the answer to your question.

Are you serious Tim?

Google some of Gorgeous Georges anti white British actions and ask "why has someone NOT filled him in before now"

Well overdue.

t

Are you serious Tim?

Well overdue.

Im confused, mate. On the one thread Sam Mason is majority branded a racist bitch and on the other, this guy's subjected to vigil-antism for foolishly thinking he can utilise his freedom of speech.

Like Barrs Court Red said, not how democracy is defined or even the much celebrated 'freedom of speech' line.

tIm confused, mate. On the one thread Sam Mason is majority branded a racist bitch and on the other, this guy's subjected to vigil-antism for foolishly thinking he can utilise his freedom of speech.

Like Barrs Court Red said, not how democracy is defined or even the much celebrated 'freedom of speech' line.

Sadly the 2 are probably linked, Galloway is just the sort of opportunist who would pander to the pressures of another Rotherham in Bradford in the defence of his version of racism, a version where he declared Bradford an Israel free zone, the sort of rhetoric designed to cause trouble/vigilantism, the sort of rhetoric his dead mate Saddam would have proclaimed, as the saying goes 'sow the wind, reap the whirlwind' and Galloway certainly did and I suspect had a jewish person had been attacked in Bradford he would be calling the perpetrators martyrs.

and yes Mason is undoubtedly a racist.

Sadly the 2 are probably linked, Galloway is just the sort of opportunist who would pander to the pressures of another Rotherham in Bradford in the defence of his version of racism, a version where he declared Bradford an Israel free zone, the sort of rhetoric designed to cause trouble/vigilantism, the sort of rhetoric his dead mate Saddam would have proclaimed, as the saying goes 'sow the wind, reap the whirlwind' and Galloway certainly did and I suspect had a jewish person had been attacked in Bradford he would be calling the perpetrators martyrs.

and yes Mason is undoubtedly a racist.

You come across like an older version of me.

What struck me was the on-going feuds on here re humanity, politics and religion. Sam Mason effectively reflected a general opinion - however contentious she was to do it (certain branches of religion = bad results for UK) and her being brandished a racist for it.

She didn't articulate herself brilliantly but who, on this forum, is in a position to judge her on that?

The hypocrisy here, is my sticking point.

Davros bad/'Islamification' bad - someone in the media express that that is what lots of people think: complete racist!

What struck me was the on-going feuds on here re humanity, politics and religion. Sam Mason effectively reflected a general opinion - however contentious she was to do it (certain branches of religion = bad results for UK) and her being brandished a racist for it.

She didn't articulate herself brilliantly but who, on this forum, is in a position to judge her on that?

Davros bad/'Islamification' bad - someone in the media express that that is what lots of people think: complete racist!

Nothing to do with articulation, she used unacceptable racist language and language that might yet see her in trouble, all I will add is you are often judged by the company that you keep.

PS:- The UK has lost all chance of being truly multicultural because of middle class white liberals who think they know best when it comes to what is and isn't racist/acceptable, which in the case of Rotherham made the police, council and the social workers run scared and the running scared was exploited by certain councillors and the Asian community who were involved in this vile practice.

Nothing to do with articulation, she used unacceptable racist language and language that might yet see her in trouble, all I will add is you are often judged by the company that you keep.

Her language was as disgusting as her opinion, imo. So therefore I will not share in either.

I am against a system that has allowed this to happen nationwide, usually white and usually middle class and if you actually read what I said 'Asian community who were involved in this vile practice' (i've highlighted the important part of the sentence). Britain is soft in it's dealings with any wrongdoing areas of ethnic minorities and that is exploited by those minorities, scandals like Rotherham and Rochdale just add to the fuel of racism and is almost certainly the tip of the iceberg and is a reason why UKIP might do well in the general election, these are serious and vile crimes against children and the 2 well paid mainly white and mainly middle class dominated organisations yet again failed to carry out their duty without 'fear or favour' because they were scared of being viewed as racist FFS and one of the *****s is still in charge of the police, who doesn't believe he has done anything wrong earning 85k a year of tax payers money, you couldn't make it up, although to be fair to him he did resign from the labour party, so that'll help.

You seem to be forgetting that the sickest, most heinous ***** known to us was a Yorkshire man 'operating' from the 50's, long before any EU legislation allowed current British immigration policy.

The reason UKIP might do 'well' is that people are pissed off with life, not due to any logic or reason.

tIm confused, mate. On the one thread Sam Mason is majority branded a racist bitch and on the other, this guy's subjected to vigil-antism for foolishly thinking he can utilise his freedom of speech.

A lot of people are somewhere in the middle. They can be appalled by people like Saddam Hussiens best mate George Galloway but at the same time don't need to resort to Sam Masons brand of "******* Pakis, all of them ******* make me sick".

I think you misunderstand what a lot of us are saying. I honestly don't believe anyone on this forum thinks Mason is anything other than a stupid racist plank.

But it's still true that the horrors in Rotherham, and Rochdale, and Birmingham, and London etc etc were carried out by one group, and one group only.  That needs to be addressed.

Certain migrant sections, due to their idiotic religious beliefs, simply cannot 'play well' with others. The two cultures are not,and will never be compatible.

That fact was hidden due to "cultural cohesion, social harmony" - and as a result, swept under the carpet.

The result? Thousands more white girls being raped by mainly Muslim men of Pakistani or Bangladeshi origin.

That needs to be addressed. Or it will keep happening.

Migrants MUST assimilate into their host culture. The Indians can. The Europeans, the Thai,Vietnamese, the Carribean Islanders etc.

But the Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Arab immigrants still put their religion above the host nations culture, and there lies the elephant in the room.

Unless they start to respect the laws and customs of the host nation, then they should be expelled.

That's what needs to be said.

Mason shouting P aki this and P aki that, isn't in the same solar system. It's just racist crap.  Funnily, she all of a sudden had 'lots of Muslim friends' after it broke.

Whats the female name for Walter Mitty?

Do you see the difference now Tim?

Oh and Galloway was still long overdue.....

Great post, mate.

You seem to be forgetting that the sickest, most heinous ***** known to us was a Yorkshire man 'operating' from the 50's, long before any EU legislation allowed current British immigration policy.

The reason UKIP might do 'well' is that people are pissed off with life, not due to any logic or reason.

Exactly a man not hiding behind his ethnicity but hiding behind his celebrity status and what happened?, people lower down the food chain reported their fears about him to their superiors and he was questioned on several occasions by the police and people abused by him made complaints to the police and guess what "this is Jimmy Saville, you can't complain about Jimmy Saville, nobody will believe you", the authorities running scared again there is a recurring theme here, they are supposed to operate under ' without fear or favour' banner and clearly they don't/didn't, it is pretty much the same thing so thanks for that.

I really don't know why you mentioned EU immigration policy it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Ageist bar steward!

More seriously, you (and others) have made some extremely valid points on this thread - not least, for the majority, that, (even if there was perhaps some justification in her underlying sentiment), Mrs Mason's comment was made in an obscenely racist manner .

Several years ago I spent many years both working in and travelling to the Middle East and, obviously, came in to very close contact with numerous muslims - both Sunni and Shiite - and, for various reasons, continue to do so.

From my personal experience, I can only say that I have no criticism to make of the muslims I met; indeed I found them, almost without exception, to be extremely kind, humble and generous. 

But is that not the case with most people, and are we not confusing 'muslims' with 'extremists'?

Ageist bar steward!

More seriously, you (and others) have made some extremely valid points on this thread - not least, for the majority, that, (even if there was perhaps some justification in her underlying sentiment), Mrs Mason's comment was made in an obscenely racist manner .

Several years ago I spent many years both working in and travelling to the Middle East and, obviously, came in to very close contact with numerous muslims - both Sunni and Shiite - and, for various reasons, continue to do so.

From my personal experience, I can only say that I have no criticism to make of the muslims I met; indeed I found them, almost without exception, to be extremely kind, humble and generous. 

But is that not the case with most people, and are we not confusing 'muslims' with 'extremists'?

The facts are simple in that the people in Rotherham who perpetrated these vile cowardly offences against children, were allowed to get away with it because of the cowardice of the agencies who should have protected them and the complicity of some councillors and the cowardice of those agencies and councillors was built on them being scared of being labelled racist and that is not a Rotherham, muslim, Asian or Pakistani problem, it is a national problem where PC has gotten totally out of control and there will be new Rotherham's unless, we have a government who are prepared to grow a set and deal with the problem and it is a problem and there will be more coming out of the woodwork very soon I fear.

Ageist bar steward!

Such a strange concept that, Phil. Judging individuals by their own actions as opposed to their skin colour or beliefs.

I've too know Muslims who have had absolutely no trouble 'assimilating'. Infact, I've never had the displeasure of meeting an immigrant who hasn't come here to abide by our rules.

It's so important to remember that these horrible, vile excuses for human beings who have committed these crimes are not the norm. They are a distinct minority. Muslims make up over 1billion people ffs! It's just convenient to make out that they are all bad... it creates hatred and fear, a hatred and fear that the right wing politicians capitalise on. Seeing our hatred and fear they claim they'll 'do something about it', grabbing our votes and our power... Only then does it become apparent that their main agenda is widening the divide between poor and rich.

It's been the same story for all of history. Rule through fear. 

Such a strange concept that, Phil. Judging individuals by their own actions as opposed to their skin colour or beliefs.

I've too know Muslims who have had absolutely no trouble 'assimilating'. Infact, I've never had the displeasure of meeting an immigrant who hasn't come here to abide by our rules.

It's so important to remember that these horrible, vile excuses for human beings who have committed these crimes are not the norm. They are a distinct minority. Muslims make up over 1billion people ffs! It's just convenient to make out that they are all bad... it creates hatred and fear, a hatred and fear that the right wing politicians capitalise on. Seeing our hatred and fear they claim they'll 'do something about it', grabbing our votes and our power... Only then does it become apparent that their main agenda is widening the divide between poor and rich.

What is worse IMO is doing what Rotherham social services, Rotherham council and South Yorkshire police did which was to allow these perverts to continue to break the law of the land for years because they were afraid of being branded as racist, because that too adds to right wing hatred and then some, everybody who failed to do their duty in this case should be made fully accountable and quickly, don't let this drag on and don't let it happen again, bollox to the people who claim it to be racist, if there is evidence ******* act on it like they are paid to do.

and don't forget in this case the fuel for the right wing comes courtesy of a labour run council, so what were they thinking?.

What is worse IMO is doing what Rotherham social services, Rotherham council and South Yorkshire police did which was to allow these perverts to continue to break the law of the land for years because they were afraid of being branded as racist, because that too adds to right wing hatred and then some, everybody who failed to do their duty in this case should be made fully accountable and quickly, don't let this drag on and don't let it happen again, bollox to the people who claim it to be racist, if there is evidence ******* act on it like they are paid to do.

and don't forget in this case the fuel for the right wing comes courtesy of a labour run council, so what were they thinking?.

the officals were more conserned with ass-covering then investagting the problem, thats the real scandle not who done it but how it was aloud to go on for so long and how it was swept under the carpet,

officals should face jail for this,

the officals were more conserned with ass-covering then investagting the problem, thats the real scandle not who done it but how it was aloud to go on for so long and how it was swept under the carpet,

officals should face jail for this,

The law is the law Monkeh, the ass covering should have at the very outset, the do this by the book type of ass covering, not the cowardly well what does it matter if 1,400 girls are systematically raped, abused and used, as long as nobody thinks that we are racists, type of ass covering.

My question is thus would Rotherham council, Rotherham social services and the South Yorkshire police, covered up what they covered up, had it been white gangs doing the same to Asian girls? of course not and why? because that actually WOULD HAVE BEEN RACIST, as opposed to being not racist and not investigated for fear of being considered racist if you did, if you get my drift.

No. I think you are wrong there.

I thought, based on your previous posts on this and other threads, that we both agree people should be judged for what they are: not on their race, religion, colour or wealth.

And by the way, for what it is worth (and despite SX225's earlier comments - I actually had a Lambretta 150) your user name amuses me (as do those of Mike Hunt and Rudolph).

Nothing in that post that anyone could disagree with Es. I completely agree.

Archived