IGNORED

Scott Sinclair

Go Junior GO

Just reading about his brother going to Hibernian from southampton but says scott has stayed at Man city,

This bloke is such a waste of talent has he even played a game of football in the last 3 years,

just happy to collect his dough and not play ,why not take a pay cut and play somewhere.

im sure this wont bother to many on here but just needed to rant about it,

Just reading about his brother going to Hibernian from southampton but says scott has stayed at Man city,

This bloke is such a waste of talent has he even played a game of football in the last 3 years,

just happy to collect his dough and not play ,why not take a pay cut and play somewhere.

Unless there are unknown mitigating circumstances, you are spot on.

He'll be remembered for the money he earned rather than his influence on the game.

thats the problem with some of these young players, they are more worried about wages then playing football, take tom clevely at united, would go to everton because his wage demands were 80k a week (according to rumours),

at his stage in his career he should be bending over backwards to play instead of rotting in the reserves,

That why I like agard's reasons for joining us, he's come to play football and will let his talking be done on the pitch hopefully

This guy is apparently on 50k a week lets bd honest would anybody on here take a pay cut

Different situation to normal people.  He would probably made enough to set him for life by now (unlike normal folk), and if he had any faith in his own ability or ambition he would want to play games.   He'd still be able to get way more than any of us and get games wherever he moved.

I agree, if it were you or me then no. I would happily sit around reading and getting paid to do nowt.

Modern day football personified.

Don't be surprised.

Archived