IGNORED

The Buzz Is Back

chivers88

I actually can't wait to get down the gate Saturday. Last few seasons it has at time felt a chore to go down the gate. The bus ride from kingswood. The half cut bus ride home after gagging for a wee for 45 mins with a steamy bus full of weirdos. Getting it in the neck from the misses cus I'm late for tea cus I had 2 pints after the game! But now I cannot wait to get down there everything about it appeals to me positivity coming from city ect I'm looking forward to it once more. I'm glad I decided to renew as I almost never.

I actually can't wait to get down the gate Saturday. Last few seasons it has at time felt a chore to go down the gate. The bus ride from kingswood. The half cut bus ride home after gagging for a wee for 45 mins with a steamy bus full of weirdos. Getting it in the neck from the misses cus I'm late for tea cus I had 2 pints after the game! But now I cannot wait to get down there everything about it appeals to me positivity coming from city ect I'm looking forward to it once more. I'm glad I decided to renew as I almost never.

this sums up my feelings, this is my first season as a season ticket holder and im loving it, hoping we can keep the run going and keep positive even if we have a blip

Archived