IGNORED

Comments Made Today....(Forgive If Topic Already Started)

Know the Score

"Bristol City boss Steve Cotterill has not ruled out signing a replacement for Sam Baldock. But City's manager is refusing to pay inflated fees after selling his captain and top-scorer to Brighton and Hove Albion last week." - The Evil Post

These comments were printed today i think, does this mean he will look for a 4th loan striker? If so when does the "loan" window open? and who would you like to be added to our squad? Young or an old experianced player?

I got a feeling we'll see a few gem loan signings, this season round...

"Bristol City boss Steve Cotterill has not ruled out signing a replacement for Sam Baldock. But City's manager is refusing to pay inflated fees after selling his captain and top-scorer to Brighton and Hove Albion last week." - The Evil Post

These comments were printed today i think, does this mean he will look for a 4th loan striker? If so when does the "loan" window open? and who would you like to be added to our squad? Young or an old experianced player?

I got a feeling we'll see a few gem loan signings, this season round...

it opens on the 8th Sept,

in the same piece he goes on to mention Marley Bishop so we may be seeing him sooner or later on the bench as it sounds like he rates him,

Anyone seen Marley Bishop, what's he like?

I saw him play a youth match, he looked taller than most of his peers so not sure the Baldock analogy is correct, he has pace but I would think he would develop into a more all round centre forward because of his physique.

I thought he was injured, do we think he is back playing again?

Much prefer to see an academy product on the bench as the 4th striker as opposed to a young loan player looking for experience, let's give our own boys some experience first - of course they have to be good enough

I agree, though Id of preferred us to actually buy a 4th striker. But since we didnt bother, id much rather an academy kid then a loan player, but like you said. If they are good enough.

Archived