IGNORED

Poppy Appeal 2014

54-46

Just for clarification, if needed, these badges are all sourced directly through suppliers to the Royal British Legion and are ordered by my local Branch Secretary.

have you contacted the club to sell them in the shop?. Must be worth a try, since it is the 100 year since start if First World War. I will have 4 please. Best of luck

Thanks everyone for the great support - must be up to around 50 requests now. I hope the suppliers will have enough resource to meet demand!

Will be in touch with you all once I have received them to arrange payment and delivery.

BCFC Keith - will order yours and sort something nearer the time. Not sure how many posts you have to make in order to use the messaging system. You've got a couple of weeks though, so start posting some inane ramblings on threads I order to up your score!

Thanks everyone for the great support - must be up to around 50 requests now. I hope the suppliers will have enough resource to meet demand!

Will be in touch with you all once I have received them to arrange payment and delivery.

BCFC Keith - will order yours and sort something nearer the time. Not sure how many posts you have to make in order to use the messaging system. You've got a couple of weeks though, so start posting some inane ramblings on threads I order to up your score!

Thanks James, we are at the home games so shouldn't be a problem to arrange meeting up on match day, out of interest any idea when they will be available?

I read the FAQs and it appears I need to post 250 comments, as I am more of a reader than contributor its going to take a long time (limited to 15 posts each day as well).

Thanks for your help though.

Thanks James, we are at the home games so shouldn't be a problem to arrange meeting up on match day, out of interest any idea when they will be available?

I read the FAQs and it appears I need to post 250 comments, as I am more of a reader than contributor its going to take a long time (limited to 15 posts each day as well).

Thanks for your help though.

Hi mate. I sent an email to the Legion today asking the Secretary to order a load in. Hopefully they will have arrived by the time we have our collection planning meeting next Wednesday.

Once I've got them all I will probably post on here so everyone knows then pm those that I can. Will let you have my mobile number or something so we can sort yours out.

Archived