IGNORED

Everything to do with Walsall Away (Merged)

Go Junior GO

The group share ticket is the safest option plus you know the guard isn't going to figure out what you've done (splitting the fare) and then charge you the difference for the full amount. That's what used to happen unless its all changed recently.

Can you explain that Pete, as I was going to buy the separate tickets, is that not allowed?

Nothing illegal in it at all and it is sold sometimes that way. You can get a travel card from Didcot that covers all TFL, which is where the split originally came from.

Guards won't and essentially charge you any difference as your tickets ARE valid that way.

The ONLY thing is that the train must stop at Didcot

Fair enough, as I say I'm not involved in revenue at all. That fact that the train has to stop at Didcot (using the Padd example) explains why I've heard Guards instructed to be vigilant for the practice because half the BTM-Padd services don't stop at Didcot. Makes sense, obviously all Birmingham bound trains stop at Cheltenham so happy days.

You learn something new every day.

• Admin

About 450 so far.

Noticed O/S states we were sent an initial allocation of 500 tickets, am sure any day now we are going to hear that we are getting another allocation.

Should be at least 800/900 of us up there, one of the easiest to get to from Bristol and will still be top of the league by the time we get there

Archived