IGNORED

Let's Not Forget....

extonsred

If I had to highlight just one thing that has made the difference, perhaps the main thing, to me it was finally (finally!) getting rid of all the parasitic dead wood that's been within the club for too long.

SC has done many good things but this is the main one for me. You can almost feel the difference when you watch the lads this season.

One Team

If I had to highlight just one thing that has made the difference, perhaps the main thing, to me it was finally (finally!) getting rid of all the parasitic dead wood that's been within the club for too long.

SC has done many good things but this is the main one for me. You can almost feel the difference when you watch the lads this season.

One Team

I'll be slagged off no end...but just saying it how it is... getting rid of LC was the best thing that could happen to this Clubs team spirit. Caused too many rifts.

I'll be slagged off no end...but just saying it how it is... getting rid of LC was the best thing that could happen to this Clubs team spirit. Caused too many rifts.

Could not agree more.

And you are both privy to the inner workings of our dressing room. Our form this year is the combination of great summer editions, a good pre season and the confidence built up at the end of last year. A squad that included Louis. If you said we were improving because we got rid of less able players like Louis (sorry bud) and replaced him with the likes of Ayling I'd agree. 

What evidence do you have for Louis caused rifts?

And you are both privy to the inner workings of our dressing room. Our form this year is the combination of great summer editions, a good pre season and the confidence built up at the end of last year. A squad that included Louis. If you said we were improving because we got rid of less able players like Louis (sorry bud) and replaced him with the likes of Ayling I'd agree.

What evidence do you have for Louis caused rifts?

They'll have no evidence, but both have digs at him any chance they can on this forum. If he caused so many rifts, how come the players didn't use his locker for weeks as a mark of respect to him.

Certainly getting rid of the dead wood that had built up over the years has been a huge factor in enabling us to move forward but as I posted elsewhere this was a process that took three yyears, SC finished off what the prvious two managers just could not -- beyond their control.

By getting rid of the dead wood I'm assuming that you are referring to the playing squad only.

Steve Lansdown finally accepted and realised that it's not possible to run a football club like a stocks and shares business and have that club be successful. It took a long while but the restructuring of the way the club is run has made a huge difference with various astute appointments of people who have experience and skills honed in the world of football. That quality element had been missing for years, if indeed it was ever there.

I wont forget Divvy's team talk, for me that was the turning point, maybe it was just coincidence.......or was it 

How is Divvy? Haven't seen an update for a while now. I hope he's still with us and carrying on the fight? Hopefully the way the team are going is giving him a boost!

Archived