IGNORED

Port Vale Goals

Roe

And that celebration? Someone please explain?

The last few games the fans have started singing for Cotterill to give them a wave to which he normally responds by slowly geeing them up and getting the to raise the volume then he applauds them. Just seems a reference to that really.

The last few games the fans have started singing for Cotterill to give them a wave to which he normally responds by slowly geeing them up and getting the to raise the volume then he applauds them. Just seems a reference to that really.

:laugh: brilliant,there's a real feel good factor in the club at the moment and it's great to see

Joe Bryan's delivery has been very under rated btw. Always wins corner or puts extremely good crosses into the box. This is why he should be ahead of Cunningham imo.

Joe's had a hand in a few of our last goals his crossing has been pin point this season and is reminding me of the partnership bell and tinman had down the left all be it Joe is doing it on his own,

2nd most improved player behind flint this season, he's really kicked on, now if only reid would do the same

Joe's had a hand in a few of our last goals his crossing has been pin point this season and is reminding me of the partnership bell and tinman had down the left all be it Joe is doing it on his own,

2nd most improved player behind flint this season, he's really kicked on, now if only reid would do the same

Joe's always shone in flashes he now seems to be consistent and is beginning to show why we shelled out a huge fee to bring him here.

Whassat ? Academy product you say ?

Who says we can't bring our talent through ?

Keep it up Joe .I reckon he's going to be some player .

I said at the start of the season on a thread that imo, JB has alot of positive attributes but his final ball was what let's him down all to often. He does seem to have rectified that weakness in his game and long may it continue.

I also think that SC has pulled off a master stroke by the way he handled deciding on JB or GC for the left wingback position. Basically giving them both a game and saying "keep yourself in the team, when I give you a chance" they both certainly have upped their game when they get their chances.

I was thinking that McGivern was slightly better suited to playing centre-half as his embarrassing lack of pace was less exposed and then he went and did that.

The problem is he isn't suited to being a professional footballer. Woeful.

Couldn't agree more. He is up there with the worst players I have seen play for City (there has been many)

Bless him he tried his hardest last night but I enjoyed watching him squirm and **** up for our third goal as harsh as that may sound. It was a relief to see a McGivern error that actually benefited us. So many Saturday's wasted watching him make mistake after mistake for us. Very poor excuse of a pro.

Archived