IGNORED

Colin Sexstone In Westbury

hippy273

Didn't Colin Sexstone have to put his full name and address on the licensing agreements in order for the Atyeo stand to sell alcohol. Always held him in high regard for doing that as any one idiot could have gone around his house if they didn't agree with something to have it out with him.

He parks outside my house in W-o-T on a regular basis. I've got my eye on him and if he ever blocks my drive there will be trouble...

If he does, shout "Sexstone, NO. Just because you're a City fans favourite, it doesn't mean you can block my drive"

Colin Sexstone has been a familiar face in the Duck for many years, and long before his association with BCFC.

In my teenage years, before the separate door to the off licence was knocked through, there was actually a 'private bar' as you went in on the left.

This seemed to be the bar for Glos. cricketers in the late '70's.  - Graveney, Proctor, Tony Brown etc., while the mostly underage locals crammed into the adjoining front bar.

Such was the separation you'd hardly know they were there until you suddenly found yourself standing next to Mike Proctor in the bogs.

Archived