IGNORED

Wow Another Manager Gone

M_Porter

He was tripe; the fact that their chairman let him throw around so much money this summer would scare the hell out of me, were I a Fulham fan.

His chat during last season, and total failure to grasp how achingly bad the team he had was then, added to his bizarre inability to get to grips with the Championship saw this as pretty nailed on.

I would say though; sacking him this early does mean they've got a good chance at escaping the drop, as I genuinely think their squad has a solid core of players.

Just hope they go for another League One clubs manager; could do with any help we can get to keep other sides disrupted.

Didnt think I would ever say this after SC was installed as our Boss but must be careful a championship side dont come in for Mr Cotterill in near future.

I hadn't thought about that, I guess he is bound to start getting noticed by bigger clubs sooner or later, if not all ready

Magath bought 14 players during the summer at vast expense and on high salaries. Result - failure. Cotts bought 7 players at far less cost and has achieved much more. O.K. we're talking about different divisions but this must prove something.

Not really a 'Wow' is it? He has been an awful appointment for them and as someone said above, its incredible he'd been in charge for as long as he was.

It was more a wow to the amount of sackings not so much as who it was, as i concur the bloke was crap and on borrowed time.

That being said I expected Pardew to be sacked first this week.

Someone explain the Mark Fotheringham signing to me.

Yea sure.

On the non-ambitious whim that he was initially scouted (maybe via YouTube or a DVD), then the official interest was established.

From that, an offer is made. It was accepted. Terms are agreed and too much money are paid to about a dozen different people in the process.

Hope that answers your question.

Archived