IGNORED

Karleigh Osborne

Alex_BCFC

Am I the only one who doesn't especially rate Osborne?

As a right-back he is woeful with awful positional sense.  As the right of a back 3 then he can do a good job but certainly not to be considered above the current incumbents.

When he came in under SC he was very good, though when pushed to right back he did look less great.

I think he's a good player, just unlucky not to be in the starting line up early doors, and no way he's forcing his way in now.

But this season is a marathon not a sprint; fully believe we'll need him at some point.

(Note; realise SC didn't bring him in, I mean the side)

They are both fully fit and El-Abd when called apon has come on a done nothing wrong. Osborne and Bobby are, said above "the unlucky ones". The team currenly has found a great balance and momentum. The squad is strong and we just need to keep riding this wave for as long as possible. They will get their chance through injury. But when your playing like this, you do get "minimal" injuries because everyone wants to play. I rate Osborne better than most...but I don't think it will matter to the guys on the bench. Jet for example...10 minutes at the end of the game at the moment? But still will et behind the team ethic! It's brilliant.

I like him. However, I can only mirror what the majority of those above have said with regards to changing the defence at this moment in time

No doubt there will be injuries and the Christmas fixtures where there will be frequent games & SC will have to rotate the squad accordingly, I have no doubt that KO will have a part to play this season.

Archived