IGNORED

Mk Dons

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Why?We drew at Rochdale and Fleetwood who are now both in the top half of the table and will take points off of our rivals.I am not worried about the franchise team next week.I was at Fleetwood today and we are a very good football team.We are far better than the promotion team under Johnson.We are playing the best I've seen us for years and have nothing to fear from anyone in our division.

Why?We drew at Rochdale and Fleetwood who are now both in the top half of the table and will take points off of our rivals.I am not worried about the franchise team next week.I was at Fleetwood today and we are a very good football team.We are far better than the promotion team under Johnson.We are playing the best I've seen us for years and have nothing to fear from anyone in our division.

Well said sir, I see your glass is still full like mine ! COYR's ! What an amazing start !

Like it BKH. It's so good to see some upbeat and constructive comments on here.

Agree totally, nothing to fear in plastic MK dons..

It depends on how the game goes, if MK dominate and have more of the chances then yes I would, but if other way round it would be points dropped. It could also halt their free scoring run and keeps us unbeaten and of course still at the top of the table even after Mk and Swindle have games in hand

This. Nothing else needs to be said

I hope we stuff FFC and then their whole horrible stolen club implodes and gets relegated, relegated again, then again, then again etc to the level of Milton Keynes City. I'm really not trying to wind people up here, but I would genuinely prefer Rovers to win the Van League by 20 points then that abomination win another game. Appreciate many might not agree, but it's my heart felt opinion.

Good they've an extra game before facing us, and is against another side who will likely be keen to progress in the cup, and in decent form.

Again; the schedule throws up a decent rest for us, and a few extra minutes in the legs for our opponents.

We shouldn't fear any team the run we are on, but is nice to know that we can maintain a three point lead in first place with just a draw next weekend.

Anticipate a cagey encounter, and good to see both out forwards now amongst the goals, and so giving them something to thing about.

Hope we stuff them and certainly no reason to be afraid of them just because they've put a few goals past a couple of teams.

When we get it down and play in our midfield teams in this league can't get it back off of us.

Certainly a win next weekend will completely remove any slight niggles that we should have seen today's game out.

Should be another tough game, and rightly so. They're a decent side, always seem to perform well but without the ending they probably think they should have had by now. Us being at home may mean they would take a point at the start, but with some of their recent results I would imagine their fans would expect all 3.

I certainly don't fear MK, but reading some posts on here I can't help but feel a small degree of over confidence (or dare I say, arrogance?) creeping in. Its easily done given our amazing start, but lets not forget that EVERY point has to earned (OK, maybe not against Donny and the gifts they gave us).

We have a clear week off so come Monday we can start to prepare for Saturday. MK don't have that luxury. Small advantage, maybe, but these things all help.

Archived