IGNORED

Another 3 Goals

Forza Revolution

Top of the league, table looking great, unbeaten, wilbs on fire, agard finding the net, good squad of players, great confidence, new team coach, purple and lime, extra 20 seconds on the football league show, we've got a Shedman, new club shop, gas in the van aroma etc etc

As cotts said, the same lads have played a lot recently. I'd rather be at the top being shot at than at the bottom. While we're up there and taking plenty of fans away, team will raise there game.

Chins up city, were flying.

"We always believe"

"We're top of the league"

"We're Bristol City"

"We only score 3"

What people are not focusing on, is the fact that if we were offered 5 points clear at the top after 9 games, at the start of the season, and being undefeated, we would have bit their hand off

Bit their hand off? I think we would have locked them up !!!! Stunning start to the season, much, much more than anyone could have envisaged.

The fact that we have had such a great start to the season has clouded many peoples thinking and shifted our expectations accordingly.

I must admit I was expecting a win today with my re-found red glasses on but to be honest we are still in a great position that any club in our division would happily swap for so because of that I am still happy, could of been happier though ;)

I feel great about City at the moment and long may it last :D

I think it's very encouraging that we're not relying on pot shots and freak goals, we're getting the ball into very dangerous areas, in and around the 6 yard box. We had 16 shots yesterday, 7 on target (not our best this season) and when we take half of those chances the vast majority of the time we will win the game. 2 Of their goals yesterday were great strikes from outside the box, one of which came from a silly mistake by pack. We can keep goals out, we have proved that and it's not often that we will concede three, but the fact that we can score three (3 games in a row now) is very promising. So as long as we keep creating chances we will be fine. 

Top of the league, table looking great, unbeaten, wilbs on fire, agard finding the net, good squad of players, great confidence, new team coach, purple and lime, extra 20 seconds on the football league show, we've got a Shedman, new club shop, gas in the van aroma etc etc

As cotts said, the same lads have played a lot recently. I'd rather be at the top being shot at than at the bottom. While we're up there and taking plenty of fans away, team will raise there game.

Chins up city, were flying.

Well done you've used the whole allocation of commas on OTIB!

Great post though mate!

Archived