IGNORED

St Sub Sales

Rich

I'm in the process of trying to purchase tickets for Atletico Madrid (any tips). I've noticed that they encourage the transfer/sale of existing ST, unless I've read it wrong, I wonder if our club have thought of doing the same thing for matches that might be at or near capacity, where people wont be attending. This could help both parties, with a portion of the sale going back to the ST holder perhaps as a discount, the club receive more income and obviously more people actually being able to attend the game. As a ST holder you could notify the club and they act as the agent. I know this  would only be likely on large demand matches but, it might also help when people want extra tickets in the same areas.

I'm in the process of trying to purchase tickets for Atletico Madrid (any tips). I've noticed that they encourage the transfer/sale of existing ST, unless I've read it wrong, I wonder if our club have thought of doing the same thing for matches that might be at or near capacity, where people wont be attending. This could help both parties, with a portion of the sale going back to the ST holder perhaps as a discount, the club receive more income and obviously more people actually being able to attend the game. As a ST holder you could notify the club and they act as the agent. I know this would only be likely on large demand matches but, it might also help when people want extra tickets in the same areas.

Arsenal also have this scheme.

Archived