IGNORED

Today's Games

Super

Was good to see in the build up to the pen, that some shoulder to shoulder was allowed instead of the constant blocking of the ball for 10 yards. Very very soft pen but why did rafael put his arm out, was asking for trouble?

I'm sure if that was Ashley young instead of vardy, people would be slagging him off.

Maybe just maybe all those soft pens man utd got last few years are now evening themselves out.

Don't agree with people saying de laet should have been off, you see it all the time in lower leagues being a bit stronger. You can't have one standard in lower leagues and another for premier league, di Maria for one of them went down easy. Yes the pen was soft, but the challenge on rafael was just being stronger IMO, rafael could have used strength back instead did nothing took contact thinking he'd get a foul

Don't agree with people saying de laet should have been off, you see it all the time in lower leagues being a bit stronger. You can't have one standard in lower leagues and another for premier league, di Maria for one of them went down easy. Yes the pen was soft, but the challenge on rafael was just being stronger IMO, rafael could have used strength back instead did nothing took contact thinking he'd get a foul

I suppose you missed the push that sent DiMaria on to the tarmac or did you miss the pull on his shirt in the 2nd half, both after De Laet had already been booked.

I suppose you missed the push that sent DiMaria on to the tarmac or did you miss the pull on his shirt in the 2nd half, both after De Laet had already been booked.

The 'pull' on his shirt was tiny and all di Maria was interested in was hitting the floor when he could have stayed on his feet, you could see as he didn't go down straight on contact, the way to stop people hitting the floor is to stop giving free kicks for it. As for the push you see them not given all the time the only reason so much was made of it wa because do Maria scraped his hand, if it were all grass on the side he probably would have gotten straight back up

The 'pull' on his shirt was tiny and all di Maria was interested in was hitting the floor when he could have stayed on his feet, you could see as he didn't go down straight on contact, the way to stop people hitting the floor is to stop giving free kicks for it. As for the push you see them not given all the time the only reason so much was made of it wa because do Maria scraped his hand, if it were all grass on the side he probably would have gotten straight back up

Ok, but I will go along with the ex pro's who seem to disagree with your assessment.

See the Rugby boys are leading 26-7 at HT at Ashton Gate. They're also home on Friday night so will be intersting to see how the pitch is looking next Saturday.

Bristol will walk that league.. once again.. and then be rewarded with the ridiculous lottery of a play off... yet again. I fail to be able to comprehend how the rugger boffs ever let that stupid rule see the light of day and how it has remained for so many seasons now. I feel real sorry for Bristol Rugby.. lets just hope the move to AG brings them luck.

They just make the games sooooo boring. I respect that they get the job done- but it's more entertaining watching paint dry.

Yeah that 6-3 against Everton the other week was a proper snooze fest!!!

In all seriousness, Mourinho is the master at grinding out results, and he hates conceding, hence the way they've set up today. The same with the Liverpool game last season, frustrate the life out of a good attacking side, then hit them with a suckerpunch.

Even this early in the season it looks like Chelsea will take some stopping.

Archived