IGNORED

Bristol Rugby (Merged)

markyou

45-17. Crowd was 6785 which was 2000 more than the same fixture last year. They are quoted as saying the Gate is a speciall place to play rugby and the crowd were excellent. All from Twitter.

Next game Friday eve ( our poor groundsmen!)

45-17. Crowd was 6785 which was 2000 more than the same fixture last year. They are quoted as saying the Gate is a speciall place to play rugby and the crowd were excellent. All from Twitter.

why? was the pitch in a bad state after the game.

It will be interesting to see the pitch on Saturday, green paint on the rugby lines?

why? was the pitch in a bad state after the game.

No sorry, I didn't mean to mislead. I meant more a case of it being a lot of work to do overnight from changing from one sport to the other. I wasnt there today but have every confidence in the pitch, and the ground staff.

2k more on the gate than the equivalent game last season and 3 wims grom 3 games!

It will be interesting to see what sort of crowd turms up on Friday night vs London Scottish.

1st v 2nd.

Another good crowd I reckon. Was thinking yesterday - the atmosphere will be first class and the crowds will come if Bristol do get in the Premiership.

The pitch looked pretty immaculate after yesterday's game. Highly impressive.

Ryan Jones, after taking the piss out of the stewards by pretending to be electrocuted after touching some stupid cordon they put up a few minutes before the end (to stop fans interacting with the players?), and pulling it aside told a group that he can't wait to play on it. Not just fans thinking it's amazing stuff.

Also very funny laughing at the head steward, who tried to tell Mr. Jones he couldn't go on the pitch.

Archived