IGNORED

Jordan Wynter Recalled From Loan.

Leveller

I wouldn't be surprised if he's higher up the pecking order than Reid. More versatile, bigger, stronger and more athletic. Haven't seen him enough on the pitch to compare ability wise but glad he got on well at Cheltenham.

I suspect that's right. Maybe Cotts wants to play him in the JPT . . .  for us. I get the impression the boss is not seeing enough from Reid so perhaps he needs to go out on loan now and Wynter will be in the squad.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's higher up the pecking order than Reid. More versatile, bigger, stronger and more athletic. Haven't seen him enough on the pitch to compare ability wise but glad he got on well at Cheltenham.

think your right.  Reid is not good enough for this level, expect him to be shipped out of the cub at the earliest opportunity

You're judging him on 3 minutes on the pitch?

You don't expect a player who's on the pitch for less than 5 minutes to lose concentration like Pack did. Clearly his fault for the last goal. Can't afford to lose concentration when only on the pitch for a short time. He was suppose to help see the game out and he failed to do it.

You don't expect a player who's on the pitch for less than 5 minutes to lose concentration like Pack did. Clearly his fault for the last goal. Can't afford to lose concentration when only on the pitch for a short time. He was suppose to help see the game out and he failed to do it.

Actually, I think the reverse is true. Players take time to get in the game usually and if any mistakes are to be made, the first few minutes on the field of play is when your touch is usually worst. All of which makes these last minute defensive substitutions a bit risky.

Actually, I think the reverse is true. Players take time to get in the game usually and if any mistakes are to be made, the first few minutes on the field of play is when your touch is usually worst. All of which makes these last minute defensive substitutions a bit risky.

problem is pack keeps doing it, when he starts or when he comes on as a sub, he gives the ball away in dangerous postions, he was doing last season alot,

What postion was Wynter playing a cheltenham, that will tell you what we've brought it back for

problem is pack keeps doing it, when he starts or when he comes on as a sub, he gives the ball away in dangerous postions, he was doing last season alot,

What postion was Wynter playing a cheltenham, that will tell you what we've brought it back for

Saw a Cheltenham fan on twitter say he was used as centre mid and also a right wing back due to injuries. He thinks he's best in centre midfield though, I'd probably agree from what I've seen of Wynter

Thing is, we have only seen Wynter recently at the piss-poor display v Oxford. I accept he didn't disgrace himself there, but no-one on the pitch could take particular credit for losing at home to one of L2's more feeble sides.

he was one of 3 players to take any credit from their performances in that game, the other two being El Abd and Bryan,

Me thinks he's come back to cover for little/smith

Hope Wynter is on the verge of a call up. He showed his potential brilliance against Gillingham last season, literally was everywhere and scored.

Maybe this is SC keeping everyone in a table-topping team on their toes? Let's hope however that Bobby doesn't get peed off

hopefully he does then he might get his act together,

Now Wynter's back I hope Bobby Ried gets sent out on loan, he needs to be playing competitive games if he's going to improve.

I think Bobby's definitely got talent he just needs more experience to improve his decision making etc.

Sending him to Cheltenham to replace Wynter seems a sensible move to me.

Doesn't seem to have made a huge impact if comments from the Cheltenham fans are anything to go by.

He's looked 'Okay', 'steady and decent'.

'If Hall gets fit and Taylor (suspended) stays on the pitch he wouldn't get in the team.'

'If Pack isn't making the first team I doubt Wynter will.' etc.

From a tweet from someone at their club (JP?) they do expect him to re sign for Cheltenham on loan fairly quickly though, the return to City perhaps being a formality at the end of the initial month.

Doesn't sound as though he's pulled up any trees, interesting to see what happens next.

My comments exactly in the Marlon Pack thread.   Despite what others have said about him,  i still think he is not good enough for this current squad and I think SC is starting to notice that.  I wouldn't be surprised at the end of the season, promotion or not,  that he moves on.

Archived