IGNORED

Bristol Rugby Tv

G Block

Id have my doubts, city can't be bothered to put decent highlights of our games up or don't want to. Its been raised numerous times (even by me once) but city aren't wiling to do it.  I guess city aren't willing to invest anymore than they have to, which is a shame. I'm being quite critical but clubs smaller and with much less turnover provide better and longer highlights than we do.  Its one of the very few things we're still being let down on and 'amaturish' about.

I watched thqt last nigt and thought it was impressive. I guess rights issies would stop City doing the same?

Shouldn't have thought so, I remember went we played Southampton in the championship and watched highlights from their site, they had multiple cameras along with their own commentary, very well done and all though Player. Not sure if this is still the case though!

Id have my doubts, city can't be bothered to put decent highlights of our games up or don't want to. Its been raised numerous times (even by me once) but city aren't wiling to do it.  I guess city aren't willing to invest anymore than they have to, which is a shame. I'm being quite critical but clubs smaller and with much less turnover provide better and longer highlights than we do.  Its one of the very few things we're still being let down on and 'amaturish' about.

Shouldn't have thought so, I remember went we played Southampton in the championship and watched highlights from their site, they had multiple cameras along with their own commentary, very well done and all though Player. Not sure if this is still the case though!

thought our highlights are tied with player which is run by a football league contractor not a club one,

bit like our shitty website, its out of our hands to sort because of the football league selling it as a package

Still no HD camera/Highlights for either.. surely it's being filmed in equipment that is HD capable. I appreciate it takes a longer time to process/upload but good quality hardware and a fat internet connection make it less of a problem.  Maybe when the Williams gets redeveloped we'll see new equipment installed.

Archived