IGNORED

New Supporters Club & Trust Website

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

It's been a long time coming, but we finally got there (thanks not least over the final furlong to help from Bristol web developers hello future): the Supporters Club and Trust has a new website:

bristolcitysupporters.org

Please have a browse and give us (constructive) feedback (either here or via webmaster@bristolcitysupporters.org).

We're sure it's not perfect first time, so we'll continue to tweak and develop it as time goes by. But it is certainly a lot more 'modern' than the old Trust site, which was very much showing its age. That will remain online for the foreseeable future as an archive of the things that the Trust did in the years prior to the merger with the Supporters Club (and for a year or two thereafter). Unlike that old site, however, the new one is 'responsive', which means its layout will adjust automatically to the device you're using to view it, e.g. PC, tablet or smartphone. You should therefore find it a lot easier to navigate and use, even if the screen you're using is relatively small.

Enjoy having a browse!

• SC&T Board Members

Here you go, I've uploaded it to my public Dropbox folder...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n57tm8h1m0gxpae/Photo%2026-09-2014%2018%2026%2034.png?dl=0

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for that. Just the sort of feedback we need. We're onto it.

PS: Does that problem just occur with the footer?

Thanks for that. Just the sort of feedback we need. We're onto it.

PS: Does that problem just occur with the footer?

No problem. Yes it would appear so, but I've not had a chance to have a good long look around so if can't be 100% sure.

The logo also seems to zoom into the page each time I scroll, which is highly annoying.

:)

• SC&T Board Members

No problem. Yes it would appear so, but I've not had a chance to have a good long look around so if can't be 100% sure.

The logo also seems to zoom into the page each time I scroll, which is highly annoying.

:)

OK, will get our man to look a that, too. Cheers.

Archived