IGNORED

Walsall Away

TheRedHalf

Correct.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140929-walsalltickets-1975585.aspx

Or POTD if its easier (which I will be doing as its 50/50 if I can go).

What about those that need to phone up? I am exiled so will I be able to phone up today or will I have to wait until tickets are possession by the ticket office before I can buy them? 

What about those that need to phone up? I am exiled so will I be able to phone up today or will I have to wait until tickets are possession by the ticket office before I can buy them? 

I did hear on Saturday (but not sure how true) that the ticket office were taking a list of names prior to the arrival of the next batch. Could be worth a call.

Watch out for the West Midland Police they are a notorious heavy handed and over zealous bunch. I and other City fans witnessed appalling policing the last time I was at the Bescott. One City fan was arrested on the grounds that he was intoxicated whilst queuing to get in. He'd driven up to Walsall and had only one pint.

There were dozens of other examples of the WMP acting like an occupying army. The club complained and there was an independent police enquiry and I was interviewed by two police inspectors in my own home as a witness.

Hopefully they've learnt their lesson aren't as aggressive and OTT next week.

Happened to me a few years back at the Bescott. Pulled out of the queue by a PC and told I wasn't gaining entry as I was too drunk. I explained that I had come straight from work in the car and hadn't had a single alcoholic drink. He wasn't having it and told me to fork off or he would arrest me.

Joined a different queue and got in without a problem.

Cannot believe for one second this game will be pay on the day.  No chance

Honestly mate, you'll be OK unless you think you'll bring over 3,000.

Even then, provided you can behave and aren't dressed as a robin in a Gerry Gow wig you'll be able to see the game, albeit in relative frustration, from a home stand.

Honestly mate, you'll be OK unless you think you'll bring over 3,000.

Even then, provided you can behave and aren't dressed as a robin in a Gerry Gow wig you'll be able to see the game, albeit in relative frustration, from a home stand.

We will bring 2k easy this weekend. If they open it up to 3k perhaps, but POTD with 2k....when over 1k has been sold already, its asking for trouble

Archived