IGNORED

Walsall Away

TheRedHalf

Yes, but they haven't received them yet, ring up and they will take your name/contact details and ring you back once they are in the ticket offices possession. 

phoned up to day having paid for a ticket on Friday to find out were it was, to be told they had only stated posting them out today, so my ticket will be posted today or tomorrow and will be with me by Thursday,

good to see the ticket office being really efficient again

Took me about 5 times to get through. Told no more waiting list and keep an eye on the website for further news.

I run the risk of getting there late Saturday so i need to get one before the game ideally.

Shocking decision to only request the original 800 i reckon. Based on current form and recent numbers travelling to Warsaw, we were clearly going to get past 1500. Now it will be too late to request hundreds more so we'll all run the risk of a cramped away end/side now on Saturday when loads turn up to POTD.

• Admin

RELAX !

Bescot Stadium has a standard away allocation up to 2k

At LEAST half the main stand is always unused so there will be another 1k in there.... no need to panic !

On the flip side the tickets have been on sale for ages so we've all had enough time to buy them. . .

• Admin

phoned up to day having paid for a ticket on Friday to find out were it was, to be told they had only stated posting them out today, so my ticket will be posted today or tomorrow and will be with me by Thursday,

good to see the ticket office being really efficient again

Surely as long as you get it before Friday there is no problem ????

I collected mine last Saturday, much easier than getting them posted

ALERT. Just getting your attention.  ;)

Big news for those of you who are planning on POTD. Found this on the Walsall website... 

"Walsall v Bristol City - Saturday, October 4th (kick-off 3.00pm).

Tickets for this game are now on sale at the usual Category B advance prices. THIS GAME WILL BE ALL-TICKET FOR BRISTOL CITY SUPPORTERS. "

Here is the link if you want it... http://www.saddlers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

City twitter account just tweeted this..... "BREAKING: Saturday's away match at Walsall will be ALL-TICKET for #BristolCity supporters. More to follow."

Followed by;

"TICKETS: #BristolCity have a full allocation of 1,825 tickets for Walsall away. It's ALL-TICKET, back on general sale 10am tomorrow."

ALERT. Just getting your attention.  ;)

Big news for those of you who are planning on POTD. Found this on the Walsall website... 

"Walsall v Bristol City - Saturday, October 4th (kick-off 3.00pm).

Tickets for this game are now on sale at the usual Category B advance prices. THIS GAME WILL BE ALL-TICKET FOR BRISTOL CITY SUPPORTERS. "

Here is the link if you want it... http://www.saddlers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

that happens plenty of times only for thursday/friday for it to be made pay on the day

Been given full allocation 1825. Not sure why we didn't just get it all in one go rather than in 3 stages this game was always going to be popular regardless of the MK dons result. 

when was the last time we took 1800 away and how often do we do it?,

we normally take 700 - 1000 away

when was the last time we took 1800 away and how often do we do it?,

we normally take 700 - 1000 away

When was the last time we were top and flying like we were? And possibly one of the most convenient grounds for Bristol based supporters to get to. If we usually take 700 - 1000 away when we are piss poor what did the club expect when we are doing as well as we are? 

Archived