IGNORED

City Car Stickers?

W-s-m Red Army

Funnily enough, was looking the other day for one - no luck

This is one of the reasons we need to go back to the Robin, a colleague has a Wolves sticker in his car - no need to say who it is, you know it's Wolves. With our generic looking badge it could be anyone.....so if anyone knows where I can get a robin for the car I'd be interested

This is one of the reasons we need to go back to the Robin, a colleague has a Wolves sticker in his car - no need to say who it is, you know it's Wolves. With our generic looking badge it could be anyone.....so if anyone knows where I can get a robin for the car I'd be interested

Looked as well although for my sons room. The Bristol crest could be anybody from City to bowling from a distance.

I've had one with a Robin on my car for years, given to me when I joined the Supporters Trust.

There's a different one on the Supporters Club & Trust website now - I'd certainly have that one on my car if they got them made.

Cleeftahn.jpg Windows ... DIY.

"This should tell us something, maybe quite a bit, about the persons that live there.

Watch closely, because, remember, the clues are there, as we go through............ the keyhole.

Who'd live in a house like this?"  :dunno:;)  

If you want the robin back here's a link to the petition to bring it back

http://www.change.org/p/bristol-city-we-want-our-robin-back

Signed.

City need a more unique badge.

We could be Burnley or Man City to the ill-educated eye, judging by our current crest.

When you see the canary, you KNOW it is Norwich. When a gas head sees Ipswich's crest, he just has to punch it. But that's another story ;)

Robin eh? Altrincham? Charlton? Cheltenham? Swindon or City? :)

Wolves unique unfortunately we are not. Need the Clifton suspension bridge version to even get close to an identity other fans may recognise.

I think the "bring back the robin badge" was on the agenda of one of last years Fans Parliament meetings but has all gone quiet since.

While the Club will be happy to keep the status quo, maybe the issue could be resurrected at a future meeting to see if they would consider a badge change if sufficient fans supported it.

I suppose the difficulty is what mechanism do you use to accurately gauge fans views (through ST or at a match but then would miss absent fans) but the Club unilaterally decided to change it back to the crest (without consultation) so it could do the reverse too!

About time for a change back to our iconic badge (or modern/updated version).

P.S. Maybe the petition could be pinned for those that may like to sign? 

I think the "bring back the robin badge" was on the agenda of one of last years Fans Parliament meetings but has all gone quiet since.

While the Club will be happy to keep the status quo, maybe the issue could be resurrected at a future meeting to see if they would consider a badge change if sufficient fans supported it.

I suppose the difficulty is what mechanism do you use to accurately gauge fans views (through ST or at a match but then would miss absent fans) but the Club unilaterally decided to change it back to the crest (without consultation) so it could do the reverse too!

About time for a change back to our iconic badge (or modern/updated version).

Purple and lime was re-introduced and the EE was re-opened so it's certainly not out of the question, imo.

Think a referendum of the 13,000 that turn up (or even just ST holders) would be the way to go.

What with it being a political matter it will not be a cut and dry job, though.

Wolves unique unfortunately we are not. Need the Clifton suspension bridge version to even get close to an identity other fans may recognise.

Enough of this filth.

Charlton are the Addicks.

Bristol City are THE Robins.

And any "football fan" who thinks different is the type of shiester who thinks Carlos Alberto is a shampoo ...

Purple and lime was re-introduced and the EE was re-opened so it's certainly not out of the question, imo.

Think a referendum of the 13,000 that turn up (or even just ST holders) would be the way to go.

What with it being a political matter it will not be a cut and dry job, though.

Yes would no doubt get a split between older and younger fans who haven't known anything but the crest so not easy to predict.    

Agree that the Club has listened to the fans more recently so may not be impossible for a vote to happen.  

Enough of this filth.

Charlton are the Addicks.

Bristol City are THE Robins.

And any "football fan" who thinks different is the type of shiester who thinks Carlos Alberto is a shampoo ...

Wtf have I been washing my hair with then?

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website selling Bristol city Car stickers? Tried Ebay and club shop with no luck! Now in surrey so to far from Bristol to travel just at the moment,,,Cheers!

I bought the newer crest and the robin car sticker about a year ago from the shop. I've not used the older robin design so I'll happily sell it to you for a couple of quid? 

Cheltenham redesigned theirs to make that version unique to them, surely we can do the same? Agree that the Suspension Bridge would need to be on there to make it Bristol......how hard can it be? Oddly, followed a Derby fan home and admired his ram.in his back window. We need something that says 'Bristol City'

Archived