IGNORED

Barnsley Away

REDOXO

Just bought mine.

Nice tidy ground, good view from the away end and a great chippy - Shaws - on the road out from the station. Friendly locals when we were last there.

Funny how it never seems as far to travel when City are playing well...

Sheffield is a Dyer night out me and a couple others done it for the sheff utd game crap stay in Leeds much better

Danny Dyer?! Sheffield is a good night out, you just need to know where to go. To be fair, Leeds is a great night out

I'll be there next Saturday, was just planning on POTD

Thinking about it. . Can I handle the M6 again!

If you did, you would be pretty pissed off when you realised you were lost.

The M1 is a bit of a nightmare at the moment from just north of the M42 junction up to the M18 junction.  Well, it is on a Friday.  Roadworks and 50 MPH for miles and miles and miles and miles...............

Wouldn't mind going but wont due to the extortionate rail fares...

Been a few times to Oakwell though, nice ground and certainly one of the more friendlier place to go in South and West Yorkshire.

there is an app out now for cheaper train fares where it lets you split up the journey. (not just the train line.com) check out the martin Lewis moneyexpert site.

Will be there , one of my favourite away grounds and taking the coach (2) for the first time in 34 years after i vowed i would never travel by one again after braking down , ladvale remember them, in the heart of west ham territory on the way back from a humiliating defeat at ipswich in our relegation season from the top flight.

Perhaps a chance to meet some forum pals, if i got any, on the journey.

I'd love to travel away with city But.my last 3 games away have ended with us loosing.two trips to Wembley old & new STOKE CITY.HULL CITY .Plus first game of season at READING Lost 2.1.I know what your all saying stay away.I dont want to b blamed for our unbeaten run to end

What I'm thinking is how can you support the city for that long and not be tempted with doing more away games?!

Away days are a real perk of supporting your local club

I'd love to travel away with city But.my last 3 games away have ended with us loosing.two trips to Wembley old & new STOKE CITY.HULL CITY .Plus first game of season at READING Lost 2.1.I know what your all saying stay away.I dont want to b blamed for our unbeaten run to end

That's all right. The knives are already out for Horace's visit to the Gate on Tuesday.

Archived