IGNORED

Greetings From Bradford City..

Decent Bantam10

Hi, I'm a bradford fan. You guys are flying right now and playing well. Tommorow should be a good game we need a result chasing top 6 ourselves.

Thought you did pretty well on Saturday after the sending off, Should be a good game, hopefully get to see Steady on the pitch.

I had a dream last night that Stead scored against us, the Atyeo were singing his name after he scored, he came up to them and then he got dragged in and was crowd surfing!

Make of that what you will.  A sign maybe!

Hope he gets a good welcome, never thought he was that great, but you could never ever underestimate the effort he put in when playing, or the interest he put in on the community side of things for city.

So here is hoping Steady goes crowd surfing, as long as we win.

I had a dream last night that Stead scored against us, the Atyeo were singing his name after he scored, he came up to them and then he got dragged in and was crowd surfing!

Make of that what you will. A sign maybe!

Hope he gets a good welcome, never thought he was that great, but you could never ever underestimate the effort he put in when playing, or the interest he put in on the community side of things for city.

So here is hoping Steady goes crowd surfing, as long as we win.

We must win 1-0 with a stead o.g. happy days!

We have a good little young team

Jordan Pickford our goalkeeper is on loan from Sunderland he signed a four year deal with them, hes on loan with us whole season.

Rory Mcardle - Solid centre back for last two years part of the promotion winning team and Wembley trips 2013.

Andrew Davies - our captain tomorrow and ex boro he's solid too ex stoke.

Alan Sheehan - great left back ex Swindon an leeds good for set pieces.

Gary Liddle - Our anchorman ex Notts County decent

Mark Yeates - Everyone has heard of him tricky winger played 30 games for Watford season before last championship player on the day.

Billy Knott - centre mid ex Chelsea and sunderland youngster also port vale he was at very good. age 21.

Flilipe Morais - ex Stevenge and Oldham winger decent

Jason Kennedy - Ex Rochdale very decent

Billy Clarke- A mid/ striker very good player ex crawley and skilful

James Hanson - the best target man in league 1 for me wins a lot in the air and scores for fun on his day. he dealt with leeds and always wins headers a nightmare.

Aaron Mclean - Ex Posh striker who scored loads in that season and is clinical decent player.

Andy Halliday - signed from Boro on loan he's decent too until November.

Jon Stead- you know about massive hero and very much loved by you lot.

Nathan Ellington - Ex Bristol Rovers striker don't know if you've heard of him known as the duke decent too.

In a manager in Parkinson we have achieved abit recently and looking decent, we just need to be more better but have a chance for the top 6 this season for sure.

Wilbraeham is ex bantam we loved him here good player.

Your thoughts?

We have a good little young team

Jordan Pickford our goalkeeper is on loan from Sunderland he signed a four year deal with them, hes on loan with us whole season.

Rory Mcardle - Solid centre back for last two years part of the promotion winning team and Wembley trips 2013.

Andrew Davies - our captain tomorrow and ex boro he's solid too ex stoke.

Alan Sheehan - great left back ex Swindon an leeds good for set pieces.

Gary Liddle - Our anchorman ex Notts County decent

Mark Yeates - Everyone has heard of him tricky winger played 30 games for Watford season before last championship player on the day.

Billy Knott - centre mid ex Chelsea and sunderland youngster also port vale he was at very good. age 21.

Flilipe Morais - ex Stevenge and Oldham winger decent

Jason Kennedy - Ex Rochdale very decent

Billy Clarke- A mid/ striker very good player ex crawley and skilful

James Hanson - the best target man in league 1 for me wins a lot in the air and scores for fun on his day. he dealt with leeds and always wins headers a nightmare.

Aaron Mclean - Ex Posh striker who scored loads in that season and is clinical decent player.

Andy Halliday - signed from Boro on loan he's decent too until November.

Jon Stead- you know about massive hero and very much loved by you lot.

Nathan Ellington - Ex Bristol Rovers striker don't know if you've heard of him known as the duke decent too.

In a manager in Parkinson we have achieved abit recently and looking decent, we just need to be more better but have a chance for the top 6 this season for sure.

Wilbraeham is ex bantam we loved him here good player.

Your thoughts?

I think we have the best here.

He's only age 33 Ellington super, he's on a short term deal think. was he very good at Bristol Rovers people say he was?

It's a decent team and not bad steady side but in league one anyone can beat anyone on their day.

That was a very long time ago.

Watched Bradford against Barnsley when it was on sky sports, although they were strong, physical and defensively organised for long periods of the game they looked a poor footballing team, couldn't string two passes together.

My thoughts exactly.

Parkinson can clearly set up a team, and has a number of players well suited to what he's got them doing, but Barnsley quickly identified the guys who where a threat, and once they were shut down, I don't think Bradford offered much.

Reckon it'll be a different test than most sides this year, likely similar to Notts County, who were also certainly built to maximise their physicality, but we're a more balanced and integrated side than back then, and in the shape of Wilbraham, Flint and Little (and Smith if fit) we have a good amount of physicality ourselves now too.

Like I have said about Bradford is we should win and their team isnt as good as our Bantam friend says, but we always struggle against them

If we're not prepared to deal with their aerial threat we certainly could get caught out, but I'm skeptical about their ability to deal with pace, so with the likes of Freeman and Agard looking to get in amongst them, I think our confident friend may find himself a touch surprised come tomorrow night.

Like who would have worried you back then mate? , every player is decent

McLean, Yeates, Stead, Ellington to name but a few. You have quite an old side there!

Most of which aren't going to get any better IMO.

Saying that, Yeates is not bad but I'd still fancy our chances.

Archived