IGNORED

Greetings From Bradford City..

Decent Bantam10

McLean, Yeates, Stead, Ellington to name but a few. You have quite an old side there!

Most of which aren't going to get any better IMO.

Saying that, Yeates is not bad but I'd still fancy our chances.

But he says he has 'a good little young team' but I too notice a lot of ageing experience there.

I must admit I read his post and got a bit worried as all were rated decent or higher. It must be great being that satisfied with your team, I don't think we have reached that level of perfection yet. It would be interesting if he comes back an tells us any negatives, if he can spot them.

We have a good little young team

Jordan Pickford our goalkeeper is on loan from Sunderland he signed a four year deal with them, hes on loan with us whole season.

Rory Mcardle - Solid centre back for last two years part of the promotion winning team and Wembley trips 2013.

Andrew Davies - our captain tomorrow and ex boro he's solid too ex stoke.

Alan Sheehan - great left back ex Swindon an leeds good for set pieces.

Gary Liddle - Our anchorman ex Notts County decent

Mark Yeates - Everyone has heard of him tricky winger played 30 games for Watford season before last championship player on the day.

Billy Knott - centre mid ex Chelsea and sunderland youngster also port vale he was at very good. age 21.

Flilipe Morais - ex Stevenge and Oldham winger decent

Jason Kennedy - Ex Rochdale very decent

Billy Clarke- A mid/ striker very good player ex crawley and skilful

James Hanson - the best target man in league 1 for me wins a lot in the air and scores for fun on his day. he dealt with leeds and always wins headers a nightmare.

Aaron Mclean - Ex Posh striker who scored loads in that season and is clinical decent player.

Andy Halliday - signed from Boro on loan he's decent too until November.

Jon Stead- you know about massive hero and very much loved by you lot.

Nathan Ellington - Ex Bristol Rovers striker don't know if you've heard of him known as the duke decent too.

In a manager in Parkinson we have achieved abit recently and looking decent, we just need to be more better but have a chance for the top 6 this season for sure.

Wilbraeham is ex bantam we loved him here good player.

Your thoughts?

Who?

But he says he has 'a good little young team' but I too notice a lot of ageing experience there.

I must admit I read his post and got a bit worried as all were rated decent or higher. It must be great being that satisfied with your team, I don't think we have reached that level of perfection yet. It would be interesting if he comes back an tells us any negatives, if he can spot them.

Not saying they are not a good unit, but right now I'm not sure I'd want to swap a single player fro their first choice eleven for one of our own.

out of interest, who are you worried about? What players are you guys aware of?

Let me say a few things here. when we beat mk dons we was the better side and it could have been more. away from home our record is good won 3 d 2 l 1.

As for our team not being good we like to pass the ball and move it around too, we have a good side and are team is very young like I said. we are a good side, I mean watching the Barnsley game is nothing don't forget we all have a bad day at the office. we sat back too much. if we do that tomorrow it will be trouble.

We will have a game plan and will be looking for a response tomorrow and were only 4 points off third we will be in the playoff mix deffo.  

If we had Nahki Wells you would have got scared shame he's gone :laugh:.

Wilbraeham I know him in real life and is my good friend we go back time, so we exchanged banter and he's sound, he was a ex Bradford player here during his time did well..

PLAYERS I FEAR

WAGSTAFF,FLINT,FREEMAN,AGARD,WILBS,AYLING,PACK,BRYAN. ALL good players.

Yes of course he's signed for you anyway so all good. you can keep him.

Hanson has been injured so he's just comeback and will start scoring again no doubt, it's been 18 years since you beat us in the league that's another thing.

I think your just thinking ohhh Bradford just a mid table team that's all but yet many pundits have said we will be playoff chasing minimum for sure in the mix.

As for City you lot I think will be around automatic or playoffs the best thing about it is you made a great start to your season.

Bantam10, do us a favour. I just had a read of your Claret&Banter forum and there are a couple of your fans planning on trying to buy home tickets tomorrow. Please let them know they are all but sold out and won't be available tomorrow anyway. It's a very long way to travel only to be refused entry. They would be wasting their time and money even trying.

Ta.

Bantam10, do us a favour. I just had a read of your Claret&Banter forum and there are a couple of your fans planning on trying to buy home tickets tomorrow. Please let them know they are all but sold out and won't be available tomorrow anyway. It's a very long way to travel only to be refused entry. They would be wasting their time and money even trying.

Ta.

Sssssssssshhhh

Yes of course he's signed for you anyway so all good. you can keep him.

Hanson has been injured so he's just comeback and will start scoring again no doubt, it's been 18 years since you beat us in the league that's another thing.

I think your just thinking ohhh Bradford just a mid table team that's all but yet many pundits have said we will be playoff chasing minimum for sure in the mix.

As for City you lot I think will be around automatic or playoffs the best thing about it is you made a great start to your season.

Is n't 'bantam' a small cock ?

Jordan Pickford our goalkeeper is on loan from Sunderland he signed a four year deal with them, hes on loan with us whole season.

Rory Mcardle - Solid centre back for last two years part of the promotion winning team and Wembley trips 2013.

Mark Yeates - Everyone has heard of him tricky winger played 30 games for Watford season before last championship player on the day.

Billy Knott - centre mid ex Chelsea and sunderland youngster also port vale he was at very good. age 21.

James Hanson - the best target man in league 1 for me wins a lot in the air and scores for fun on his day. he dealt with leeds and always wins headers a nightmare.

Aaron Mclean - Ex Posh striker who scored loads in that season and is clinical decent player.

Nathan Ellington - Ex Bristol Rovers striker don't know if you've heard of him known as the duke decent too.

In a manager in Parkinson we have achieved abit recently and looking decent, we just need to be more better but have a chance for the top 6 this season for sure.

Your thoughts?

You sure you have Nathan Ellington?!? Just googled him and there is absolutely no record of him currently playing for Bradford

You sure you have Nathan Ellington?!? Just googled him and there is absolutely no record of him currently playing for Bradford

I don't think he does either. I just checked their website and he's not mentioned in the player profile section. Very odd.

When should we tell him we've signed Bale?

Your thoughts?

Every player decent? Really!? Our squads good but we're aware of our weaknesses despite being top. 

Ta.

But (and it's a big but), if they do come in, we always provide a warm welcome as their Northern friends from Leeds will attest.

Leeds came in various ends of our ground and got battered, I got a nice cashmere aquascutum scarf off one of their fans, seems he let go of it when tumbling down the steps of the Dolman.

I tried giving it back but the stewards had him out the ground, it's been dry cleaned so now perfectly wearable.

If you could tell your bantam friends that I need a cp company woolen hat, then I'd be much obliged bantam, cheers in advance.

Archived