IGNORED

International call ups / Swindon next month (Merged)

Go Junior GO

You can stick around if you're taking the piss out of our non league friends

I picked my wife up from work last week and there was a van with the pirate logo on the back. The drivers window was open so I had to enquire if he thought their new stadium would be ready for the Braintree game next season.

The response involved a middle finger!

I picked my wife up from work last week and there was a van with the pirate logo on the back. The drivers window was open so I had to enquire if he thought their new stadium would be ready for the Braintree game next season.

The response involved a middle finger!

Superb work, you are pretty much one of us already!

Swindon have had their last few matches called of because of international call ups in and international week so today when Liverpool recalled Brad Smith today I thought great GAME ON !

Then they go and sign Harry Toffolo from Norwich who is an England Under 19 international so now it looks like GAME OFF ! 

Swindon have had their last few matches called of because of international call ups in and international week so today when Liverpool recalled Brad Smith today I thought great GAME ON !

Then they go and sign Harry Toffolo from Norwich who is an England Under 19 international so now it looks like GAME OFF ! 

Eek ..... Maybe SOD can do us a good turn with that one. 

Harry Toffolo ...best player name since Efan Ekoku

Just been talking to my Swindon Town mate who is well in at the County ground, he has just given me this insight into Swindon's cash flow situation. Apparently Swindle have played one home game in the last six and that was Tuesday when only 6500 turned up for the Rochdale game. This Saturday they are at home again to Colchester with yes you guessed it another money spinning 7000 crowd anticipated with a quid a kid attraction. All of this is causing cash flow problems again at Swindon and they are allegedly desperate to play us on the 15th because of the revenue it will generate even if it is played with players missing.

I suggested to him I would organise a mass boycott to force them to sell in January.

Thoughts!

I'm sure they would like to, but there's no way the police would go for it. I remember going there on a night game a few years ago and got locked out after staying in the cricket club to long, that night the crowd was less than 9000 and we filled the Stratton bank and away seats in the arkells stand. What a crap night I had in an Irish pub watching Arsenal in the champions league when I should have been watching the city

There is no way swindle would turn down the Sky money.

Its not exactly news is it that they're struggling for cash yet again.

It just goes to show once again that they will never move forward by having this rediculous short term policy by letting clubs higher up the league ladder use them as a door step to blood players.

I'm half expecting Ched 814 769 Evans to be given a contract, they seem to like their centre forwards to have a predatory instinct

There is no way swindle would turn down the Sky money.

Its not exactly news is it that they're struggling for cash yet again.

It just goes to show once again that they will never move forward by having this rediculous short term policy by letting clubs higher up the league ladder use them as a door step to blood players.

I'm half expecting Ched 814 769 Evans to be given a contract, they seem to like their centre forwards to have a predatory instinct

Marlon King would also suit them perfectly when let out next year, the long awaited Nile Ranger replacement.

Archived