IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Bradford City Match Day Thread.

Although that result isn't the end of the world, with other teams around us tonight losing it was an excellent opportunity to really start pushing clear of the rest. However, I could think of worse things than drawing 2-2 against a top half of the table side on a windy unpredictable night. Clearly something needs to be done about the amount of goals we are conceding, but we are still 1 more point closer to promotion. COYR

Not going to get many clean sheets this year. OK point, but when you go ahead in a frustrating game on the 82min, you want to see it out.

On a quick count up, nine of the 15 goals we have conceded have been equalizers. Not sure what that says, other than we are maybe not great at pushing on when ahead, or maybe we are just ahead most of the time! Need our strikers popping a few in now as well.

Great start, 14 unbeaten, frustrating today but on to the next one!

• Like 1

You was saying you would hammer us told you we ain't bad side. A fair result and l1 ain't that bad they are worse leagues it's decent. We are a good side too and so are you decent result. We are still 18 years since you last beat us feb 1996. At our place we will take you next time round and let's hope you bring a good few. Your six points clear but teams have games in hand like pne. Longway to go we will take the draw and kick on now looking to get back in the playoff mix. Where we belong. Good luck for the season guys. Wasn't a hammering as predicted.

Strikes me from some of the comments on here tonight that there are increasingly unrealistic expectations that we should win every game now.

Nope, Im a realist, and been watching city over 30 years so expect to lose every game!

I'm happy about our position, the record but if I had to bet on where we'd finish at the end of the season I'd say 3-6th.

Saturday will be a really tough game.

Excellent result really. Shame they equalized but that's football. Still unbeaten.

We will have a sticky patch soon, perhaps lose two or three before christmas I reckon.

I am still concerned that a number of fans seem complacent about our inevitable promotion. We may be unbeaten and comfortably top, but things can change very quickly. There will always be a couple of clubs ready to take our place the minute we falter. Sheff utd are gathering a head of steam and I'm convinced they'll be up there at the end as will preston and maybe swindle too.

• Like 1

You was saying you would hammer us told you we ain't bad side. A fair result and l1 ain't that bad they are worse leagues it's decent. We are a good side too and so are you decent result. We are still 18 years since you last beat us feb 1996. At our place we will take you next time round and let's hope you bring a good few. Your six points clear but teams have games in hand like pne. Longway to go we will take the draw and kick on now looking to get back in the playoff mix. Where we belong. Good luck for the season guys. Wasn't a hammering as predicted.

Youre still Shit
  • Like 1

I think some people disrespectfully forget that there are 2 teams playing in these games.

and what happened to the experts guaranteed win once Jet came on?.

Nailed it. Because we're top it feels like people assume whenever it doesn't go our way it's because of something we've done wrong, rather than something the opposition have done right. Edited by ChippenhamRed