IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Bradford City Match Day Thread.

Going to say 2-0, but got a horrible feeling this could be the end of the run tonight......

Hopefully you'll be wrong Woodsy.

After all we get fans on these threads before every game who have that 'horrible feeling' and they've all proved unfounded so far.

Shouldn't ever be over confident BUT as long as City play well then we should get at least a point, and most likely the win.

Looks like the weather will have calmed by KO, otherwise it would be interesting to see the added affect of the wind without the EE.

Anyway, barring a terrible ref, terrible luck, or a real off day from a good number of City players I'm going 3-1 to City.

Expect to see the likes of Wagstaff, Jet and Burns appearing far earlier if we're looking leggy or struggling. I'd hope so, anyway.......

Hopefully you'll be wrong Woodsy.

After all we get fans on these threads before every game who have that 'horrible feeling' and they've all proved unfounded so far.

Shouldn't ever be over confident BUT as long as City play well then we should get at least a point, and most likely the win.

Looks like the weather will have calmed by KO, otherwise it would be interesting to see the added affect of the wind without the EE.

Anyway, barring a terrible ref, terrible luck, or a real off day from a good number of City players I'm going 3-1 to City.

Expect to see the likes of Wagstaff, Jet and Burns appearing far earlier if we're looking leggy or struggling. I'd hope so, anyway.......

Fingers crossed Noggers!

Whilst I have a bad feeling, I look at the squad and just feel so confident about this group of players, but at some point we're going to lose one. I'll have a couple of quid on 2-0, but I'll do the same for 0-1, just to cover all bases! Maybe it will be one of those games where we batter someone, and just can't put the ball in the net, they get one chance......

OTIB Match Weather:-

City Vs Bradford, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, Tuesday 21st October 2014.

K.O. 1945 BST.

Windy at first this evening, with the risk of gales, especially over high ground and exposed coasts. Showers will soon die away and winds will ease and with clear spells it will turn cold enough for a touch of grass frost in rural areas.

Temperature: 10 celcius

Winds: 14 mph, WNW

Visibility: Very good

Humidity: 60%

Pressure: 1020 mb

Sky: clear

(Sunset at 1805 BST)

:wacko:

TFR

Good record at your place 3 wins 2 draws I believe - if this was at valley parade we would probably lose but we are excellent away from home and would expect us to continue tonight

Rovers 1. Bradford 2.

Always reassured when the opposition have to fall back on the old "good record at your place" argument....results from 5-6 years ago with a completely different squad on both sides are of no relevance whatsoever. It's all about the here and now...City to win 3-0. Edited by ChippenhamRed

OTIB Match Weather:-

City Vs Bradford, Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, Tuesday 21st October 2014.

K.O. 1945 BST.

Windy at first this evening, with the risk of gales, especially over high ground and exposed coasts. Showers will soon die away and winds will ease and with clear spells it will turn cold enough for a touch of grass frost in rural areas.

Temperature: 10 celcius

Winds: 14 mph, WNW

Visibility: Very good

Humidity: 60%

Pressure: 1020 mb

Sky: clear

(Sunset at 1805 BST)

:wacko:

TFR

What! No pollen count?
  • Like 4