IGNORED

Billy Clarke. Funny Moment.

Nick Wilde

Playoffs mate I promise you that minimum trust me. bring on the return we have billy Clarke.

This is a joke, right?

Your team looked lower midtable, nothing more; organised and drilled, but lacking anything like the ability or guile to even try and match a team out to play football. Apart from once post-first equaliser, you rarely threatened us.

You won a good point tonight against a team that probably should have punished your many, many errors, certainty in the first half; one of your lad's control was so bad he won us a throw in by kicking the ball out of play off his own face. Mad skillz, mate.

I'd suggest you spend less time loitering on other team's forums and more getting a clue about your own team.

This is a joke, right?

Your team looked lower midtable, nothing more; organised and drilled, but lacking anything like the ability or guile to even try and match a team out to play football. Apart from once post-first equaliser, you rarely threatened us.

You won a good point tonight against a team that probably should have punished your many, many errors, certainty in the first half; one of your lad's control was so bad he won us a throw in by kicking the ball out of play off his own face. Mad skillz, mate.

I'd suggest you spend less time loitering on other team's forums and more getting a clue about your own team.

Come to our ground and we will show you... we will have you on the back foot I promise you and don't forget hanson was just back from injury. let's see 32 more games to go in the season.

Come to our ground and we will show you... we will have you on the back foot I promise you and don't forget hanson was just back from injury. let's see 32 more games to go in the season.

You'll probably show us that your team is very limited in its tactical approach and seeks to stifle the opposition rather than actually taking a game for themselves. You've got a big physical team, but not much skill or finesse on show. Difficult for the football purists to enjoy, but each to their own.

Nevertheless, it was a good game.

You'll probably show us that your team is very limited in its tactical approach and seeks to stifle the opposition rather than actually taking a game for themselves. You've got a big physical team, but not much skill or finesse on show. Difficult for the football purists to enjoy, but each to their own.

Nevertheless, it was a good game.

Let me say on thing Jim, when you are the home team it's your job to break the away team down right??, so when you come to Valley Parade no way in hell we will sit back we will come out to attack.

What you think we was going to come out and trade with a good footballing team nah pal, we had a game plan and stuck to it.

Let me say on thing Jim, when you are the home team it's your job to break the away team down right??, so when you come to Valley Parade no way in hell we will sit back we will come out to attack.

What you think we was going to come out and trade with a good footballing team nah pal, we had a game plan and stuck to it.

So attack us and then see how we will crucify you on the break. We are building for life in a higher plane while you are just another big, niggly (northern) Third division side.

So attack us and then see how we will crucify you on the break. We are building for life in a higher plane while you are just another big, niggly (northern) Third division side.

LIKE YOU HAVE CRUCIFY US SINCE 1996 SURE YOU AINT BEATEN US IN 18 YEARS. life for the higher plane when you come to our ground we will attack you because we do that at home and go for the win so let's see.

LIKE YOU HAVE CRUCIFY US SINCE 1996 SURE YOU AINT BEATEN US IN 18 YEARS. life for the higher plane when you come to our ground we will attack you because we do that at home and go for the win so let's see.

Yet, despite all of that, youre still shit.

ecko, if we was that poor as you say shame you aint beaten us since 1996. so that makes your worse.

In all fairness we've played each other 3 times recently where the squad/team has been familiar and in all 3 games it's been a draw and if you look at a long past it doesn't reflect the current day in the slightest. If you look at say Liverpool vs Man City's history Liverpool have beaten them 61% of the time but that doesn't reflect the modern team and if you had to choose one of the two teams to win the premiership only a fool would put their money on Liverpool over Man City even if there is an off chance.

End of the day you have a good record against us but in the here and now you've not beaten us just as we've not beaten you and it was us who lead both times today. I'm not saying who is the best team but throwing around statistics that are irrelevant doesn't add any weight to your argument, the only way you can prove yourself to be the better team than us is by finishing above us after 46 games. If that happens then hats off to you but saying you can guarantee play offs now is utter tripe and obviously your own biased opinion and quite laughable when you finished midtable, only 1 point ahead of us when we had a start with no wins in our first 12 games and only 4 wins in our first 27!

As it stands in current football we're a stronger side and we're a smarter bet for promotion, doesn't guarantee anything but then again only a fool would guarantee something they have no influence over.

In all fairness we've played each other 3 times recently where the squad/team has been familiar and in all 3 games it's been a draw and if you look at a long past it doesn't reflect the current day in the slightest. If you look at say Liverpool vs Man City's history Liverpool have beaten them 61% of the time but that doesn't reflect the modern team and if you had to choose one of the two teams to win the Premier League only a fool would put their money on Liverpool over Man City even if there is an off chance.

End of the day you have a good record against us but in the here and now you've not beaten us just as we've not beaten you and it was us who lead both times today. I'm not saying who is the best team but throwing around statistics that are irrelevant doesn't add any weight to your argument, the only way you can prove yourself to be the better team than us is by finishing above us after 46 games. If that happens then hats off to you but saying you can guarantee play offs now is utter tripe and obviously your own biased opinion and quite laughable when you finished midtable, only 1 point ahead of us when we had a start with no wins in our first 12 games and only 4 wins in our first 27!

As it stands in current football we're a stronger side and we're a smarter bet for promotion, doesn't guarantee anything but then again only a fool would guarantee something they have no influence over.

We did finish above you last year but that doesn't matter to me now. as for our record it's 1996 alongtime since you aint beaten us yes.

As for this season it's 14 games old the table and remember tranmere 2 years ago were 6 points clear at the table and crumbled nothing is guaranteed in football, in league 1 anyone can beat each other that's why it's a good league.

I'm fairly happy with our decent start of course we will be chasing the playoffs I aint seen many good team yet. the best team we have played is Peterborough and you so far and mk dons.

Anyway our number 10 billy Clarke do you guys rate him he scored tonight!  game overall.

We did finish above you last year but that doesn't matter to me now. as for our record it's 1996 alongtime since you aint beaten us yes.

As for this season it's 14 games old the table and remember tranmere 2 years ago were 6 points clear at the table and crumbled nothing is guaranteed in football, in league 1 anyone can beat each other that's why it's a good league.

I'm fairly happy with our decent start of course we will be chasing the playoffs I aint seen many good team yet. the best team we have played is Peterborough and you so far and mk dons.

Anyway our number 10 billy Clarke do you guys rate him he scored tonight! game overall.

Thought he was pretty useless myself. Got made to look like a dick in front the Dolman and missed and open goal iirc.

Archived