IGNORED

Billy Clarke. Funny Moment.

Nick Wilde

LIKE YOU HAVE CRUCIFY US SINCE 1996 SURE YOU AINT BEATEN US IN 18 YEARS. life for the higher plane when you come to our ground we will attack you because we do that at home and go for the win so let's see.

We haven't beaten Manchester United in a while either......but we're unbeaten against Liverpool in years, so struggling to see the point here? You want us to give your team compliments, we're top of the league, unbeaten since March, just broken a club record for unbeaten start to the season.....we are out of compliments because we're using them on ourselves right now

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Bradford, I hope you do get into the play offs. That would be decent

Who's Dolman? , he's one of our decent players. did you guys rate Mark Yeates?

**** me. Bore off fishing for compliments. Your team really showed us nothing as you had no intentions of winning, so no I didn't rate any of them.

I get playing a big club like Bristol City who are flying high is a great spectacle for you Brentford fans but this is a bit much. One of your fans wanted to trade scarfs with me outside the ground and said hhe'doppler forward to telling his kids that he saw us play each other when Bristol City are in the champions league.

You're a big league 2 club with a small minded mentality who have had a good few years and that's it.

Your team impressed no one.

There are quite a few knowledgeable people who sit near me, I always listen to their comments during the match. They were all saying last night that Bradford were easily the worst team we have played this season, no style, no entertainment, no substance to them.

I also like to look at the opposition and pick out a player that I might like in our team. I couldn't pick anyone out and there is always someone who catches the eye. Only an ageing Stead and we've done that. I guess it's only down to locality he went there.

There are quite a few knowledgeable people who sit near me, I always listen to their comments during the match. They were all saying last night that Bradford were easily the worst team we have played this season, no style, no entertainment, no substance to them.

I also like to look at the opposition and pick out a player that I might like in our team. I couldn't pick anyone out and there is always someone who catches the eye. Only an ageing Stead and we've done that. I guess it's only down to locality he went there.

Really? First half they caused us loads of problems on the counter attack. exposing Little and Bryan every time. Why they sat back instead second half was strange.

We did finish above you last year but that doesn't matter to me now. as for our record it's 1996 alongtime since you aint beaten us yes.

As for this season it's 14 games old the table and remember tranmere 2 years ago were 6 points clear at the table and crumbled nothing is guaranteed in football, in league 1 anyone can beat each other that's why it's a good league.

I'm fairly happy with our decent start of course we will be chasing the playoffs I aint seen many good team yet. the best team we have played is Peterborough and you so far and mk dons.

Anyway our number 10 billy Clarke do you guys rate him he scored tonight! game overall.

Despite the bashing you're getting from some here, I'm going to break ranks and declare Bradford "decent".

Hit the woodwork twice and how that shot that went under Frank Fielding's body didn't get poked in by someone I'll never know.

We just about shaded the match I thought, but a draw was a fair result. It's the first game for a while that I've felt some of our players were below par and our build up play was slow allowing your defence to organise pretty efficiently. Matey with the headband who came on as a sub was pretry efficient there.

As for Clarke, he was pretty tricksy when he had the ball but he wasn't involved in your most dangerous moves. His goal was just a rebound off him.

Despite the bashing you're getting from some here, I'm going to break ranks and declare Bradford "decent".

Hit the woodwork twice and how that shot that went under Frank Fielding's body didn't get poked in by someone I'll never know.

We just about shaded the match I thought, but a draw was a fair result. It's the first game for a while that I've felt some of our players were below par and our build up play was slow allowing your defence to organise pretty efficiently. Matey with the headband who came on as a sub was pretry efficient there.

As for Clarke, he was pretty tricksy when he had the ball but he wasn't involved in your most dangerous moves. His goal was just a rebound off him.

I'd agree a point was a fair result on the night; can't argue that.

But do think that had they opened up more and tried to force their way into the game, we'd have taken advantage.

Second half they made next to no effort to advance out if their half, and had they not won and scored from the set piece immediately after out second, I fail to see where they'd have generated the requisite chances to level the game.

First half Yeates (Yates?) was smart and found pockets between the full backs, centre backs and midfield, but even his influence was less after the break, as they all sat in and defended their point.

Not aggrieved that we woz robbed, but any Bradford fans conning themselves they have a play off team there need to have a dose of the salts. Nothing special.

Come to our ground and we will show you... we will have you on the back foot I promise you and don't forget hanson was just back from injury. let's see 32 more games to go in the season.

Sorry but stats do not support your contention...............You have only won 28% of your home games and score an average of 1.1 goals per game, not exactly a fortress?  Stats don't lie...and as we will be visiting you in our penultimate away game in April, we will of course already have wrapped up the Championship, so we will be relaxed, confident, but then again, possibly be resting a few first teamers for younger lads............ so based on the science of sex panther, namely, that 60 percent of the time it works everytime......we will triumph by 3-1 (possibly 1.1).  I thank you.

It baffled me people saying they were rubbish, sure they were watching a different game! I think we probably just shaded it but they caused us plenty of problems in the first half.

I'd agree a point was a fair result on the night; can't argue that.

But do think that had they opened up more and tried to force their way into the game, we'd have taken advantage.

Second half they made next to no effort to advance out if their half, and had they not won and scored from the set piece immediately after out second, I fail to see where they'd have generated the requisite chances to level the game.

First half Yeates (Yates?) was smart and found pockets between the full backs, centre backs and midfield, but even his influence was less after the break, as they all sat in and defended their point.

Not aggrieved that we woz robbed, but any Bradford fans conning themselves they have a play off team there need to have a dose of the salts. Nothing special.

They got a point at Ashton Gate - which is more than many teams will achieve. I can see why Parkinson was pleased.

Of course the strategy was all based on counter attack play, but that's what teams away from home tend to do. Us included. For once, I don't really agree with Cotterill's post match assessment that they were overly "negative".

Bantam's right. They have become something of an unlikely bogey side for us and while never looking that smart they've taken points from us. Look at last season's visit. Looked in the bag for us but Frank's moment of madness and some comedy defending threw it away.

It baffled me people saying they were rubbish, sure they were watching a different game! I think we probably just shaded it but they caused us plenty of problems in the first half.

I'd question how much thought they gave to the game. They stifled us better than anyone I've seen at AG this season. How many times was Pickford really tested?

I assume most of the comments on here are tongue in cheek... else we sound like right arrogant *****! The league is far from ours!

Any supporters of Bristol City aged over 3 years old will realise that more often than not disappointment is the outcome of hope for us .

Therefore many of us can't believe what is actually happening this season and have entered into some sort of delirium just waiting for normal service to resume.

I think we invented "gallows humour " at Ashton Gate.We have n't so much been a sleeping giant as a comatose one just kept alive by Steve Lansdown paying the electricity bill of the life support machine.

When i think of the gas , i think "there by the grace of SL go we ."

No let's have our fun and tough titty to those "guest" contributors from other clubs who will never understand what it means to be City til i die .

Bantam, your side is a lower top half league 1 team no more no less. However it must be said your GK's (Pickford) distribution was excellent. That's all that caught my eye I am afraid.

I thought that too, particularly when he distributed straight to Aden Flint (some of the throws to the right hand side in the first half were decent too).

LIKE YOU HAVE CRUCIFY US SINCE 1996 SURE YOU AINT BEATEN US IN 18 YEARS. life for the higher plane when you come to our ground we will attack you because we do that at home and go for the win so let's see.

You keep saying that but your home form looks shit? 

Probably because we are. You go on some other boards and it's full of humble, balanced opinions. Not here.

Bloody hell, 20 games unbeaten and we can't blow our own trumpet

I've seen enough doom and gloom and pessimism on here to last a lifetime over the last 3 or 4 years, I couldn't give a flying **** if fans of other clubs don't like it, bollocks to them. We're inbreds, Wurzels, farmers, carrot crunchers, bigheads, think we're bigger than we are blah, blah blah

We're also top of the ******* league right now

How did yeates do?

This is what I said before we have some decent players and Clarke isn't bad neither.

If you play games with less set-pieces, boss, I think the play-offs will be out of reach for you. Seemed just about all you had, although you knocked it about a bit as everyone does now in this div. Not sure, either, about that big tubby bloke up front who came on - Jim Henson? - being better than Wilbs/best in L1. Id keep hold of Stead if I were you. Miles better than that muppet.

Bloody hell, 20 games unbeaten and we can't blow our own trumpet

I've seen enough doom and gloom and pessimism on here to last a lifetime over the last 3 or 4 years, I couldn't give a flying **** if fans of other clubs don't like it, bollocks to them. We're inbreds, Wurzels, farmers, carrot crunchers, bigheads, think we're bigger than we are blah, blah blah

We're also top of the ******* league right now

I get that, its amazing where we are right now, but some of the comments are a little crazy - and could come back to bite us on the arse.

Archived