IGNORED

Radio Bristol Moaning Women

chivers88

What was the women who texted in moaning about police sirens after the game 1 how does she know it was football related 2 I didn't see any trouble and 3 why live in a house near a football ground and moan about the noise!

I don't know where to start with the general bollocks some of my fellow specie come out with.

I actually think monkeys, polar bears and great white sharks have a better bash at living in unison than us.

It's a current theme of mine, but it's embarrassing.

I don't know where to start with the general bollocks some of my fellow specie come out with.

I actually think monkeys, polar bears and great white sharks have a better bash at living in unison than us.

It's a current theme of mine, but it's embarrassing.

And hedgehogs.

Be careful. The Right Honourable Les Q was banned for talking about gravy.

Sauce ? ... does jus know that for a fact?

He was a Bisto City supporter though, did anyone here meat him? ... He used to stir things up a bit on here but I thought he was a funny guy.

In the Bradford match thread he'd have made mincemeat of Bantam and made him look like a proper Yorkshire pudding, once he got his juices worked up.

There was something going on by KFC (I drive home that way) but there were no people gathered. Blue lights on the police car were on, so am guessing it was a vehicle related incident/offence, rather than one of those pesky hooligans upsetting the neighbours.

some one tried to pcik pocket my mate after the game and got caught, it may be related to that, I'll ask him later,

We only found out when he phoned us at the pub

There was something going on by KFC (I drive home that way) but there were no people gathered. Blue lights on the police car were on, so am guessing it was a vehicle related incident/offence, rather than one of those pesky hooligans upsetting the neighbours.

Apparently, one of the constables had a problem with his nuggets.

Archived