IGNORED

Our Man Flint

Between heaven and hell

On the face of it when as a team we are a little off colour a drew isn't always a bad result, but I have to say I felt gutted for old Flinty tonight as his performance deserved nothing less than three points. From start to finish he was excellent, actually he has been pretty consistent since the start of the season fair play to the bloke I say.

Ohmygodilovehim :wub:

I think that just about covers it.

Me too, first time I saw him I was hooked! Had a hell of a job last season though, he certainly tested my allegiance towards him. But this season, wow, he has certainly developed into the player I hoped and knew he would become!

Me too, first time I saw him I was hooked! Had a hell of a job last season though, he certainly tested my allegiance towards him. But this season, wow, he has certainly developed into the player I hoped and knew he would become!

And he's not even a Ginger.....the boy is doing well!

And he's not even a Ginger.....the boy is doing well!

I know, the thought crossed my mind when I saw him compared to a Muppet in the thread on here. Imagine if he was Ginger, he'd almost be as perfect as Moysie...and that would be too much for me!

I know, the thought crossed my mind when I saw him compared to a Muppet in the thread on here. Imagine if he was Ginger, he'd almost be as perfect as Moysie...and that would be too much for me!

If he was ginger, you could have him :P

As it is, there's only one way to settle this

FFFIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!  :boxing:

If he was ginger, you could have him :P

As it is, there's only one way to settle this

FFFIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!  :boxing:

Ha ha, I've ran out of 'likes' today and it's only 9am. As a Mod I demand more!!!

Flint is just the type of player City need to help get out of league 1. He heads it, kicks it and tackles. He will get you the occasional goal as well. In some ways he's similar to Marvin Elliot who although a midfielder did much the same thing.

Every successful team need someone like Flint at the back.

Ha, weirdly, when I saw that photo I thought of you!! Thought it might tip you over the edge!

He's quite simply the best defender we've had in years.

And who would have thought we'd be saying that this time last year?

Flint is just the type of player City need to help get out of league 1. He heads it, kicks it and tackles. He will get you the occasional goal as well. In some ways he's similar to Marvin Elliot who although a midfielder did much the same thing.

Every successful team need someone like Flint at the back.

This. Can't compare him to the great Shaun Taylor just yet, but the way he's playing this year gives you that same degree of no matter what the opposition through at you, he's going to deal with it

I remember the first time I saw him in a city shirt I stated that freddie was the sort of player we needed at our club...despite most slagging him calling him a donkey.

His leadership qualifies were immediately evident, and he has a presence about him (ok, being a giraffe helps).

Thanks SOD.

Archived