IGNORED

To The Guy In Dolman Block B

Super

Cheers guys I do enjoy it, just having a laugh with the give me a C I the doing a gap to Y, but fair play some people joined in. I said to my mate I was determined to get it going second half after a poor atmosphere first half.

I have no voice left today though :laugh:.

Cheers guys I do enjoy it, just having a laugh with the give me a C I the doing a gap to Y, but fair play some people joined in. I said to my mate I was determined to get it going second half after a poor atmosphere first half.

Fair play mate.

were you in wetherspoons after the match?

Was a really poor atmosphere in the Williams all night, it seemed like most people couldn't be bothered.

It's was strange really seeing we're top and it's normally a better atmosphere at night matches.

Hopefully it was just a blip as it's been fairly good in there at the other games.

As a side note I always find when the players walk out to a flat atmosphere like last night their performance always seems to be flat, I don't think it's a coincidence!

I swear I would keep songs going all game if people joined in, although I could do with a couple of people to help out so I can catch my breath :laugh:.

Well up for Oldham though may try and come up with something special. Would like my we are bristol city song to kick off proper as well, maybe I could change the second verse if that's why people aren't joining in

The team was off colour a bit v Bradford but so were we.

This side is giving it's all for us so we have to try and raise them when they need it. So let's make some more noise next home game!

It seems to be good when we are winning. Other times it's like a Library. Credit to Fabio though he does it all on his own.

All we need are a few others from each block to follow me and that stand would be rocking.

Consider me as the dolman maestro :laugh:.

When were quiet or playing bad it's the best time to get behind them instead we sing after a goal or attack when they don't need us as much as there buzzing anyway.

Confident we could make that place so loud it's such a buzz when you start a song on your own and then the whole ground is singing, surprised there aren't more people willing to do the same

Would someone be so kind to explain this bizarre unan thing to me

On the eve of the season, a mysterious prophet who goes by the name of "The Gambler" delivered the prophecy that the potential signing of Nyron Nosworthy was in fact, Unan.

Said prophet then disappeared into the abyss, leaving us with Unan. The balancing force in life, the answer to life's questions.

On the eve of the season, a mysterious prophet who goes by the name of "The Gambler" delivered the prophecy that the potential signing of Nyron Nosworthy was in fact, Unan.

Said prophet then disappeared into the abyss, leaving us with Unan. The balancing force in life, the answer to life's questions.

Oh bugger.........i have spent my entire life thinking that the answer to life, the universe, and everything was...42,

All we need are a few others from each block to follow me and that stand would be rocking.

Consider me as the dolman maestro :laugh:.

When were quiet or playing bad it's the best time to get behind them instead we sing after a goal or attack when they don't need us as much as there buzzing anyway.

Confident we could make that place so loud it's such a buzz when you start a song on your own and then the whole ground is singing, surprised there aren't more people willing to do the same

Fabio, me and my brother sit about 4 rows behind you, we've been Eastenders for the past 6 years and whilst it's being re-built, we decided to sit in the Dolman instead of the Williams because we were told the atmosphere can get pretty decent.. At times it has been, particularly post scoring and corners etc but it's pretty disappointing especially as we're top.

But anyhow keep it up mate, we're always singing along... and we actually like your 'we're Bristol City' song, shame it's not catching on!

Fabio, me and my brother sit about 4 rows behind you, we've been Eastenders for the past 6 years and whilst it's being re-built, we decided to sit in the Dolman instead of the Williams because we were told the atmosphere can get pretty decent.. At times it has been, particularly post scoring and corners etc but it's pretty disappointing especially as we're top.

But anyhow keep it up mate, we're always singing along... and we actually like your 'we're Bristol City' song, shame it's not catching on!

Nice one guys bring on Oldham, thought it would be more consistent bring top but not the case unfortunately. It will get there though we just need to be singing when they're not doing to well.

You going to go back once it's built? I was hoping people would come up our way closer to away fans?

How does the song go? Were bristol city,from ashton gate,or fans support is #####ng great

Is it that one?

No it's

We are bristol city, the only team in town

There use to be the rovers but now they have gone down

They only needed one goal

They couldn't manage that

Now the gas are nome league we have to mind the gap

Ooooooooooooooooo

To tin man is a shit head

Archived