IGNORED

Marc Wilson... Whiner And Now Thug?

Mike Litoris

See Marc Wilson has been suspended pretty much by Dundee United for his part in an assault on Celtic's reserve keeper.

A useless player, a mindless moaner and now, perhaps/allegedly involved in kicking the crap out of a former teammate on the streets of Glasgow.

That's not the Mark Wilson that we had here though?

NOTE - not part of the spelling police, but there is a Marc Wilson footballer, but just seen he's still at Stoke. Didn't realise 'our' Mark Wilson was at Dundee United

See Marc Wilson has been suspended pretty much by Dundee United for his part in an assault on Celtic's reserve keeper.

A useless player, a mindless moaner and now, perhaps/allegedly involved in kicking the crap out of a former teammate on the streets of Glasgow.

Not really. The statement on the BBC website states otherwise. He was there, but not involved in beating up Zaluska. It says the opposite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29734001

Useless player though :)

Not really. The statement on the BBC website states otherwise. He was there, but not involved in beating up Zaluska. It says the opposite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29734001

Useless player though :)

Just going by the fact that McNamara has come out and said that both players are not being considered for selection whilst the investigation goes on.

Can't imagine they'd do that if it was as cut and dry as Mark has tried to make out. Let's be honest, he lives in a dream world if his comments after leaving here are anything to go by.

Just going by the fact that McNamara has come out and said that both players are not being considered for selection whilst the investigation goes on.

Can't imagine they'd do that if it was as cut and dry as Mark has tried to make out. Let's be honest, he lives in a dream world if his comments after leaving here are anything to go by.

And?

He may have to be present and available for questioning. It could also be a club policy.

You cannot scapegoat him as a criminal because he is now unavailable for team selection.

:facepalm:

Useless player, mindless moaner and thug??!

Surely you mean totally unbiased critic of club hierarchy! .....................   according to some on here.

Wilson was/is worse than Foster. Both out of their depth at Championship level but at least Foster gave his all and was decent going forward

Apart from when he was played in central midfield. Remember that experiment? He might as well have been sat in the stands for all the good he did there.

Apart from when he was played in central midfield. Remember that experiment? He might as well have been sat in the stands for all the good he did there.

Yeah Hull at home wasn't it? What a disaster, Stead was playing left mid if I remember rightly as well. McInnes had lost the plot by that point and should've been sacked there and then

Yeah Hull at home wasn't it? What a disaster, Stead was playing left mid if I remember rightly as well. McInnes had lost the plot by that point and should've been sacked there and then

Looking back I can't help but laugh. All I can imagine is Del throwing darts whilst wearing a blindfold at a board with players heads on it.

Haha Mark Wilson. What an absolute embarrassment that clown is. I can't help but laugh every time I hear his name mentioned but then I remember he actually played for us!! He made Richard Foster look like Dani Alves!

Wilson is without doubt one of the worst players I've seen play for City and let's face it most of us have seen a lot of bad ones!! By the time Wilson turned full circle it was his birthday!

Wilson had a good game against Rovers in the pre season friendly, Richard Foster never had one good game for us.

Foster had an outstanding debut v Doncaster and played well during our 8 games unbeaten at the end of the 11/12 season when we stayed up. Went massively downhill from there mind as did the whole defence

Foster had an outstanding debut v Doncaster and played well during our 8 games unbeaten at the end of the 11/12 season when we stayed up. Went massively downhill from there mind as did the whole defence

Pretty much how I remember it, A.  He deteriorated as time went by at the club. Sort of an accelerated Liam Fontaine nose dive to incompetence.

I thought somewhere under the multiple failures there was a half decent player struggling to get out.

Debut wasn't against Doncaster, was against Brighton where we lost 2-0 and he was awful, but I still don't remember him ever having a stand out performance

Debut wasn't against Doncaster, was against Brighton where we lost 2-0 and he was awful, but I still don't remember him ever having a stand out performance

Yeah you are right I thought it was his debut as it was the first game I saw him in. Point still stands though he was a standout performer in that Doncaster game. I'm not gonna defend him too much because as I've said he was out of his depth in the Championship, but its harsh to say he never had a good game because he did

Archived