IGNORED

Which Ex-City Player Are You Most Proud Of ?

Major Isewater

Think it has to be David  Moyes.

For what he achieved in such a short space of time at Man Utd he has the gratitude of fans up and down the country.

Goes without saying doesn't it. But he'd get my vote anyway.

Interesting choices, I wouldn't say any of them made it to the top of their game, and most of those listed joined us from someone else

I think that Gerry Gow (I saw him play for our youth team, so believe it would be fair to say he was nurtured here!) made it to the top of the game - Manchester City and Scotland International!

Can't say that I am "proud" of any of our ex-players.

Not like we ever nutured someone through has made it to the top of the game

I'm thinking the same really. Hate to say it but the Gas have HAD many more players leave them for a lot of money and play consistently at a higher level.

Fat lot of good it's done them though.

Bob Taylor - Was already my hero when he arrived as a surprise at my 18th birthday at The Railway in Burnham On Sea.  Brought a signed football and stayed till closing time, without doubt the nicest footballer I have ever met. 

Suspect we're off a similar age, met the great man when I was 18 / 19 at some function down the Gate, spent ages chatting to him and Wayne Allison, two lovely blokes

My Mum made me a cake for my 18th with a pic of Taylor running away with his arm in the air, would've been the season he hit 30 odd

Archived